RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Did A Personal On Indeph Sig And He Changed It!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171611)

50Cal. 01-11-05 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdotGod
You made an entire thread to bitch about a sig?

Wait... isnt that considered swaying?

*pm's strobe*

hold on following my posts aint they dickriding
*pushing rdot off his nuts*
anyways no its not swaying fag i didnt say i won the battle or he lost or hes wack i said he changed his sig nothing in that is swaying im using him as a example stupid fag now hop off my dick stupid fag :nono:

and yes indeph you told us you live in the burbs now and mad white people go to your school and they be trying to jump you but anyways i see the 3 nos are just fags coming in here to be homos and fux i didnt think about pasting the sig up thank you :thumbup:

R.Christensen 01-11-05 09:34 PM

^^^

You talked about how great your personal was...

That = swaying

Die

50Cal. 01-11-05 09:38 PM

^no wrong i never said it was great i said i had a DOPE personal and its useless now so wrong again and nobody from this thread voted

nobody from this thread + never saying my verse was better or his was wack =no swaying

rdot + my dick=groupie

and that is all:nono:

R.Christensen 01-11-05 09:49 PM

^^^

I cant wait til you get laughed off of RM...

It will be slightly rewarding

shadow 01-11-05 09:54 PM

CAlI you are really a bitch..quit crying you suck anyway..always fucking bother the shit outa me..ur fucing pothetic

R.Christensen 01-11-05 09:55 PM

Who bit shadow's name?

He was the dopest of RB admins....

Thats weak as all hell

shadow 01-11-05 09:56 PM

are u serious ive been herre for a long time..U and cali are wack..ill battlle both of you

R.Christensen 01-11-05 09:58 PM

Shadow was here in '98

Die.

shadow 01-11-05 10:00 PM

ohh i know who u are..ur that pothetic old rapbattles "legend" come from the old forum..u ahve no life man..just quit ur life your fucking gay how can u possibley be online for that long at a time..ur worthless..internet thug..

Kawn Flixx 01-11-05 10:03 PM

I just changed my sig again..battles over

shadow 01-11-05 10:05 PM

who won the battle?

R.Christensen 01-11-05 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
ohh i know who u are..ur that pothetic old rapbattles "legend" come from the old forum..u ahve no life man..just quit ur life your fucking gay how can u possibley be online for that long at a time..ur worthless..internet thug..

Internet thug?

Go kill yourself.

Magic5 01-11-05 10:15 PM

Lmfao @ Empire going on RM.

That is humorous if i ever saw anything that provided humor.

nahleans?

Ltizzle 01-11-05 10:22 PM

jus for da record....
indeph asks me for a new sig jus bout everyday, so its really nuttin special about him changing his sig during a battle, it wouldve happened whether you had dat personal or not...

shadow 01-11-05 10:54 PM

Rdot god yes ur an internet thug..waste of life..you kill urself