RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Socrates Speaks (LONG!) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173485)

Van Ished 01-24-05 01:25 AM

:bored:........

TeamOne 01-24-05 01:26 AM

dude seriously...... from wat u sed, that song is like mirror image....... but yea, i can see how she could not be a slut since ur tryna sum up half a year in like a few pages of writin, and its not even all about her...... juss stay up man...... shes not that girl in ur sig, is she????

La Cosa Nostra 01-24-05 01:27 AM

Aiight word. Pretty much what I told you on AIM is how I think about this. Ashley is only in it because she wants to look cool infront of people. Its like gold diggers when you get older, cept at the moment these girls are younger and are only looking to get with whos gonna make them look cooler infront of people.

Basically you gotta work out where you stand. Your true friends and your enemies are the only people whos important. Everyone else is like an extra in a movie or a game that we call life. To be compleatly honest with you, I dont think you should waste too much time on ashley. Tap her as often as you can get away with, but think of it as sex without the connection. Cause shes only bound to break up with you as soon as the next guy thats going places comes in.

Remember that life is just one big performance though.. How far you get in it all comes back to your motivation to learn and look at things from a bigger picture perspective.

Remember that.

TeamOne 01-24-05 01:29 AM

and damn man..... i look at my post times... i started readin at 10 35..... and finished at 11 06..... Damn that shit was long.....

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 01:34 AM

Sorry ='(

Eternal 01-24-05 01:34 AM

i read about half of it... ill read it again when i get bored

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 01:35 AM

Oh and the girl in my sig isn't Ashley, but Ashley does pretty much look like her

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-24-05 01:37 AM

^ manny shits on Ashley....

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 01:44 AM

Looks....no, they are damn near eachother

Manny acts just like Ashley yo, maybe thats why I like her so much :(

poetry2abeat 01-24-05 01:46 AM

read it, ill post up some of my life shit toommorw and mine will br good two, thats cool soc hoe old is that girl in the sig?

Hoodz Prophet 01-24-05 01:49 AM

man soc this story = dope as fuck.....kept me readin man this shit wuz excitin i'ma post up my life story sumtime cuz tha same shit happened 2 me :thumbup:

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 01:54 AM

Now that everyone likes it I might actually write it up as a movie script :)

~Luciano~ 01-24-05 02:09 AM

im lookin at erybody else feedback
cuz i aint readin that King Novel Dun

poetry2abeat 01-24-05 02:12 AM

dont write no damn movie script lol but what the hell was that shit we call the aprt. by cikir for the whyte kids?

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 02:14 AM

LOL, i'm just sayin thats how we do it over here, I mostly meant "non-hood" people, don't get offensive :(