RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   J DOT vs CounTREE Jay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173711)

Kyleon 01-29-05 02:47 PM

This was feedback posted for CounTREE Jay

checkin pollz...

Kyleon 01-29-05 02:50 PM

what a hella d/r vote Legend drop for Countree jay...

Daubs 01-29-05 04:34 PM

This was feedback posted for J DOT

dope battle and was close, i aint gonn a vote cos J dot is NOK aswel.

M-Eazy 01-31-05 10:42 AM

SOV aint in my crew...he got tha boot...he's been inactive...and LH aint sov....

fuck yall....uppin this shit...i murdered him

M-Eazy 02-02-05 11:58 AM

uppin this shjit/////too many battles gettin slept on

Dio Deus 02-02-05 12:37 PM

you whooped his ass

M-Eazy 02-03-05 10:46 PM

uppin this.......stop sleepin on stuff. it was posed to be done wit

M-Eazy 02-04-05 10:47 AM

c'mon people....i took this shit....lets close this. people dont RTF. but its coo

~Lady Fiya~ 02-04-05 01:08 PM

Voted For: CounTREE Jay

Aight this was a nice battle...... I must say that both of you did pretty well, both had some good and bad parts to y'all verse... JDOT i like how you dissed the whole crew at the beginning but you never threw any direct punches at CJ besides this bar:
im not that mean.....CJ made me act that way
send him back to tha "Countree" and whip him like black slaves

but you had a few decent personals in general like:
i seen ya'll play...matter fact ya whole playbook
what type of nigga make a crew and fill it with gay crooks?

im safe rook(rookie)....i'll give this nigga slow-mo stitches
....how u rep a crew that breeds only homo bitches
^^not bad...
However, your opener and closer was not good at all... But i was feeling your metaphors combine with multis.. not a bad combination.. but you gotta knock the shit outta ya opponent wit some punches, which i felt you were lackin this in your verse..

CounTREE Jay:
ya opener was aight... i like your personals using Red Beam and this portion:
Started your own crew, and still on Code Steel's roster?
Couldn't beat or join us, so you sided wit an imposter.
Posin' more than 50 sayin' that you rockin' wit the best,
Thought your crew was aight, till your co-leader left.
^^that was a good punch and personal.. you coulda worded the third line better, however.... i liked how you dissed his whole crew as a finisher..
You crew can't touch C.S. like a certain M.C. that lost it,
I'll hammer the point home & put the first nail in y'all coffin.
^^was an aight closer...
Aight from looks of this battle, CJ won because of his consistency wit punches........ he had some good personals to combine wit his punches.. even tho his was shorter he took this win easily..
v/ CJ

SUPERVILLAIN 02-06-05 09:09 AM

^^^UPPIN' FOR SOME LEGIT VOTES FUCKERS!!!^^^

s.v.

Magic5 02-06-05 05:35 PM

I just need to check something right quick..

WORD.

Daubs 02-06-05 06:54 PM

fuck, me J got so many votes DQ'd some dint have enuff feed, but soverin (dont even no if that was his alias) aint even in nok.

CounTREE Jay 02-07-05 12:41 AM

Uppin'............................................ .Fuckers.........................................

-CJ-

Sean Gunner 02-07-05 05:52 PM

Voted For: CounTREE Jay

Normal Punches-CounTREE Jay, overall I felt your punches more. Didn't have as many as J did, but they hit harder. J Dot, I felt some of them, but a lot of them were self glorification and that hurt ya here.

Personal Punches-Tie, not really personals, just wordplay. Both had decent personals, but like I said, mostly wordplay.

Metaphors-J Dot, better metaphors and more of them. Really not that great, gay, slaves. CounTREE Jay, I found one, that's it. It was aight.

Multiple Rhymes- J Dot, not that great, you just get this because you had them. CounTREE Jay, nothing to rate.

Structure-CounTREE Jay, overall not as many stretched lines. J Dot, felt stretched. Aight overall.

Flow-J Dot, I may have found the beat you listened to, or were thinking of. Just seemed to flow better, I think your simplicity was why. CounTREE Jay, didn't seem to flow as well. Never fell off though, which was nice.

Word Play-J Dot, aight wordplay. Overall not that witty, but more of decent wordplay so you get this. CounTREE Jay, some wordplay, but not witty or enough of it to surpass J Dot.

CounTREE Jay, I feel you take this battle because of harder hitting punches. Most everything else was ok, but your punches won this. Wordplay helped as well. Work on your personals though.

J Dot, aight verse, but your lack of real verses lost this for you. A lot of self glorification, be sure to check yourself. Work on better wordplay and more personals.

No Hate Just An Honest Voter (Just RTF, CJ, please do the same)

v/CounTREE Jay

One Vote. One Battle. One Win.----Px

Sean Gunner 02-07-05 05:57 PM

My bad, CJ good personals, but still a lot more wordplay then personals. px