RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   An Asteroid Is Going To Hit Earth...Febuary 1, 2019 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177647)

Terumoto 02-18-05 05:47 PM

Man people look like such dumbasses... "OMGz0r! Im not read that!!! Me want 2 line long!! Me want eat!!"

Jeeesus just grow some balls and read a few paragraphs... be a man...

~Luciano~ 02-18-05 05:49 PM

That shits scarey as hell
Im not even gonna be 40 yet

Kordozar 02-18-05 05:53 PM

Maybe It Might Happen,But I Guess Onli God Can Tell Lol Call Superman But Technology In A Few Years Gonna Tracc That Shit So It Might Be Able Ta Stop Tha Meteor We Never Know..............

*RunTelDat*

Ltizzle 02-18-05 07:20 PM

i dont think the bible specifically says when jesus comes back.....although it does give hints to around the time he willl....
from what ive heard its supposed to be somewhere in our lifetime, so this could definetly happen.....
i dunno, im not looking forward to it.........but im not really worried........

distilled 02-18-05 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Man people look like such dumbasses... "OMGz0r! Im not read that!!! Me want 2 line long!! Me want eat!!"

Jeeesus just grow some balls and read a few paragraphs... be a man...

shut The fuck Up.

I read a book once.

It had a whole 16 pages.

So Don't mind me if I want something summed up in 2 lines.

Hoe.

Pion 02-18-05 09:09 PM

but then again, maybe bible is a book of bulls*** and the world will end in 2100 where global warming burn our asses

La Cosa Nostra 02-18-05 09:43 PM

I read most of it..

I mean, what can you do seriously.. Hopefully NASA wont be ignored and they will be prepared for this type of crisis when it does happen.

Incineratedrose 02-18-05 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Maybe It Might Happen,But I Guess Onli God Can Tell Lol Call Superman But Technology In A Few Years Gonna Tracc That Shit So It Might Be Able Ta Stop Tha Meteor We Never Know..............

*RunTelDat*

why woukld a tracking system stop it? all it would do is watch it.

Terumoto 02-18-05 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
shut The fuck Up.

I read a book once.

It had a whole 16 pages.

So Don't mind me if I want something summed up in 2 lines.

Hoe.

Man I had a minus 3 grade education and I read it all. So dont come to me with the old 16 page book excuse.

the least you could do is suck a few cocks, or perhaps eat a few penises.

furthermore, I sentence you to a life at sea, cocksmell.

Blay'all 02-18-05 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
why woukld a tracking system stop it? all it would do is watch it.

Haha we could blow that shit up wit some super dope nukes :thumbup:

The Militant 02-18-05 10:42 PM

the bible says there well be 1000 years of peace

Blay'all 02-18-05 10:45 PM

Damn I'll only be 30 years old :(

L.E 02-18-05 10:46 PM

Okay, update people....

NASA is currently developing a space craft called "Deep Impact"...they are going to test this space craft on a comet that is going to swing by Earth this July. What this thing does is that it launches like a timed bomb which lands on the comet/meteor. 4.5 Tons of dinamite...BOOM! Knocks the comet off course. It is not a for sure thing that this will work though...if God planned this to be our "Armageddon", there is nothing we can do about it. Fuck...I'm gonna be like...30 years old...:(

Yung_Dragon 02-19-05 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
But doesn't the Bible say the worlds gonna end in 2012 anyways?

Dang, my friend saw something on the Discovery Channel about that. It's so accurate, they used all these formulas and figured out a bunch of predictions that already happened, in fact they proved Hitler being used(in metaphoric ways) in the bible, and Saddam's overthrow, and that shit, and the year of the Revelation era....it's supposed to be in that year too.

L.E 02-19-05 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung_Dragon
Dang, my friend saw something on the Discovery Channel about that. It's so accurate, they used all these formulas and figured out a bunch of predictions that already happened, in fact they proved Hitler being used(in metaphoric ways) in the bible, and Saddam's overthrow, and that shit, and the year of the Revelation era....it's supposed to be in that year too.

We're fucked. :(..................