RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Look at the gangs in my area... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179600)

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Rofl I would fucking run your town if I went to live there..

Most of these faggots prolly have a 10pm curfew..

hahahaha

your judging...toughness..crazyness by their looks? guarantee the dude on the right left could whip your ass.thaz my nigga ethix..and i admit most these niggaz is punks rockin they fav colour...but hey...make due with what you have...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jimmy Pocketz)
lol....Not 1 of them muthafuckas look like they could Bang wit Me

Look more like Boy Bands than gang Bangers

I aint see 1 Gun Eitheir....

Detroit Stand Up~!!!!

*Nuff Said*

well yeah they have guns but these aint the serious niggaz of ham-town these just da chyllz niggaz...all the black gangs and shit round here and all the ones that really do damage i guess ill post em after...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
LOL...shut ya fake ass self up...you shit bro...you just a lil nerd that stays home on his ckomputer talking online....and when his mom says to get off you get the fuck off...i'll go down to where ever you "so"...called live and walk right by those ckrabs...with my flag out...and i bet they won't do SHIT.....soft ass pussys...lol..word to what you said nos LOL...they all fake...~1~

on my block its all bloods

But OH OH...i'll take you to OC...your guarantee'd to get shot pullin that stupid shit..but my word come down..and wen u do i aint gon be wit u wen u roll to OC imma point to the street and im gone..them niggaz dont play

and 10 pm curfue..nigga i aint home till 2 each day so regardless im passed it..so stfu punk ass bitch......because im in canada niggaz actin like a nigga cant bang....they think canada all peace and shit..but that makes it easier for us now dont it..canada got free health care..so come down and visit me...so when i fuck yall up soo bad..least yall won't have to pay..

[.:D:.] 03-02-05 06:28 AM

^^lmao...right...but uh yea...

my nigga i kno said them Bloods aint from ham-town..they from Wor-Town sonny...

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
^^lmao...right...but uh yea...

my nigga i kno said them Bloods aint from ham-town..they from Wor-Town sonny...

them niggaz in my pic..dawg ill take a pic with both of them and ill post em up just for you...

Sean Gunner 03-02-05 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
lol...canada...

Ain't that the truth?

intensify effect 03-02-05 03:53 PM

did u say gangstas??? where they at???

they all look pussy.....

but C'S UP!!!!

fuck bloods....

intensify effect 03-02-05 03:55 PM

.K.onfliktz
^^ what state is this with the fake gangstas???

[.:D:.] 03-02-05 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
did u say gangstas??? where they at???

they all look pussy.....

but C'S UP!!!!

fuck bloods....

ROFL....yea...right..another fake ass gangsta man...so thats Kordozar and u makes two..ill find some more...

Kawn Flixx 03-02-05 05:31 PM

yo Bolic I love yo sig cuz,make me one with a blue flag...

GD>ckrabs :)

[.:D:.] 03-02-05 05:34 PM

hell no fool....lmao....

Kawn Flixx 03-02-05 05:40 PM

Lol...You on some bullshit I see

tranz$cript 03-02-05 05:58 PM

bloods r fagz them boi would beat yer 13 year old asses hamilton is more gangster than where yasll pussie live in tha burbs

K.ontroverz.Y 03-02-05 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
ROFL....yea...right..another fake ass gangsta man...so thats Kordozar and u makes two..ill find some more...

nigga a hata...cuz we aint no blood..i bet if he sed blood he'd be like YA BOI...fucka slob...got respect for em though...sept for dem nuccaz like you...