RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wordman.. PIcs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182440)

Adam 03-18-05 09:18 PM

^ I think he does like children, he called me little boy.

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Now you want to bring me to bed. I don't swing that way sausage.

You would like that wouldnt yah, Go back to NeverLand.. fagget

Man it really goes to show how Jealous and insecure this guy is, He got no problem comming in the mugshots threads and criticizing people that got the Balls to show there pics.. Dont Hate on me cause you continplate Suicide everyday of your life.. Remember to make sure the Hose is snug on the Mufler... :thefinger

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:19 PM

lollll

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ Wordman $

Man it really goes to show how Jealous and insecure this guy is, He got no problem comming in the mugshots threads and criticizing people that got the Balls to show there pics.. Dont Hate on me cause you continplate Suicide everyday of your life.. Remember to make sure the Hose is snug on the Mufler... :thefinger

that wasnt funny, and wasnt it u that called him little boy and wanted to take him to bed?? SMH

Bangalore 03-18-05 09:23 PM

Quote:

ha...its spelled contemplating.....and its not mufler...its muffler .... coming not comming.... :thumbup: now quick go back and edit that....

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEViLGeNiUs GL
that wasnt funny, and wasnt it u that called him little boy and wanted to take him to bed?? SMH

Looks like all the Dick riders are out tonight....

Micheal Jackson = Red Bull
Victim # 1 = ThaEvilGenius GL
Victim # 2 = Kool CoL -B

tranz$cript 03-18-05 09:25 PM

goooooooooooooffffffffffffffff aASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bitch

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:27 PM

hahahaha wordman ur a joke, dont b madd cuz u look like uve takin it in tha ass a few too many times n ya g/f looks like she hasnt even had her first period yet...

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:28 PM

once again, its that canadian air gettin to u aint it???

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEViLGeNiUs GL
hahahaha wordman ur a joke, dont b madd cuz u look like uve takin it in tha ass a few too many times n ya g/f looks like she hasnt even had her first period yet...

I think Red Bull is calling.. Better start running..

To bad you will never have a Gurl, And yah sister does not count

Adam 03-18-05 09:32 PM

It's funny, because he talks shit, and you look at his picture...this guy couldn't defend himself against a fuckin' ten year old girl, and that is if he could see where his punches were headed behind that fuckin huge ass unibrow he has. Buddy your arms are like the size of my fingers, and your girlfriend is either a crack whore you payed 5 bucks to take a picture of, or she is your ugly ass sister. You're not tough, don't talk shit.

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:39 PM

lmaooooooooooooooo nigga i had a shit load more women then u son....end of story

B-MAC 03-18-05 09:40 PM

Quote:
It's funny, because he talks shit, and you look at his picture...this guy couldn't defend himself against a fuckin' ten year old girl, and that is if he could see where his punches were headed behind that fuckin huge ass unibrow he has. Buddy your arms are like the size of my fingers, and your girlfriend is either a crack whore you payed 5 bucks to take a picture of, or she is your ugly ass sister. You're not tough, don't talk shit.

Look at your Picture! oh wait you know your ugly and you know everyone will make fun of your stupid ass, so you dont post it, cause you know if you do half the people on this site will figure out your a fucken CHump and you wont have a train of Dick Riders anymore.. How sad.. Say what you will about my gurl, Frankly i dont give a fuck, I get laid everynight..and i can tell you dont judging from your post count.. Your not Tough, don't talk shit

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:40 PM

Quote:

hahahahahahahaha payin 5 dollas 4 a pic...

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 09:41 PM

Quote:
Look at your Picture! oh wait you know your ugly and you know everyone will make fun of your stupid ass, so you dont post it, cause you know if you do half the people on this site will figure out your a fucken CHump and you wont have a train of Dick Riders anymore.. How sad.. Say what you will about my gurl, Frankly i dont give a fuck, I get laid everynight..and i can tell you dont judging from your post count.. Your not Tough, don't talk shit

or mayb he dont hav a cam , like me, or i woulda post a while back