RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I think we gonna need a drum roll.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182629)

CoCoa. 03-20-05 04:09 AM

aaron cater rules :thefinger

Prophysics 03-20-05 06:02 AM

you look gay, not trying to be mean, but you look kinda gay, its wierd

but str8t

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:19 AM

lol...ok thanks for all the feed people....

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heat
u fake ass blood u dont know shit about them but the toss they figers something like that up and dont know what it means

u fat stink'in nigga what bitch wanna lay with u
fuck nigga i can get u Ctab-more-or-less in a day or 2

if u a blood u know whats crack-in cuz more-or-less

now tell me this right....ima fake Blood...but u come in here talkin ckrab...but yet ya user name is red??

dumb fuck get otuta here nigga ck son..

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
yup without a doubt he is a fag

lol fuckin this is the dude up reppin that he is a blood all the time ha man u a fuckin idiot

and...who r u again??

huh??? a nobody...o ok...

heat 03-20-05 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
now tell me this right....ima fake Blood...but u come in here talkin ckrab...but yet ya user name is red??

dumb fuck get otuta here nigga ck son..

sonim new to this site i dont really know what im doing here as far as puting my own colors and what not so easy as far as u go being a slob more-or-less u would of got it for front'in by ya own kind east-side-gangstas C'S UPS^^^

Black Heart 03-20-05 12:01 PM

HAHA..look at this fat slob. Slob really fits you tho, cuz you big and chunky. Why you have a bandana round ya necc, cover dem rolls? lol..and have dem glasses on in the house, you prob cross eyed or lazy eyed. You should of not post your pic, throwing up CK in the bathroom must really make you feel gangsta huh? if you was real you would go on a crip blocc and take dat picture...and next time you take a pic..put ya bra on fat boy...

heat 03-20-05 12:03 PM

^^^ thats what i was saying cuz,
more-or-less holla at me cuz

Luse Cannon 03-20-05 01:29 PM

the funny thing is diabolic would merk all of u who hatin. lmao. straight pics cuz. fuck these niggaz, you already know u better

Black Heart 03-20-05 03:32 PM

Haha the bitch wouldn't murk me....you s/n really fits...you a forgotten flow...

Hoodz Prophet 03-20-05 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
the funny thing is diabolic would merk all of u who hatin. lmao. straight pics cuz. fuck these niggaz, you already know u better

^thank you yo.....man fuck haterz this iz tha net....he already stated that he wuz fat...u callin him fat won't do shit yo.....ain't no way ta prove u really bang on tha net....net bangin iz fa faggotz i jus let y'all kno wut i rep an keep it at that.....i'm kool wit sum ckrab niggaz on here jus ckuz u were red or blue don't mean shit ckuz if u saw them on tha street not reppin one day an u wuzn't reppin an y'all chilled an became koo then found out he wuz a ckrab or a blood wut tha fuck u gon do then.....y'all already koo wit each utha....now y'all jus gon beef ckuz a fuckin color man i blood i'm proud of it but i kno ckrab niggaz we ain't beefin but we ain't best buddiez or nuthin we jus kno who each utha iz ckuz i chilled wit them THEN found out wut they wuz....but wuteva str8 pickz B.....keep reppin ya shit nah mean :thumbup:

[.:D:.] 03-20-05 04:30 PM

yea...word fellas...y the fuck would i go on some ckrab block to take a damn pic..it makes no fuckin sense...if i go on a ckrab block ima burn some flu...word to dat shit keep hatin tho...ckuz when yall listen to my new track...yall will kno hatred only motivates me...

and YES...i WOULD merk EVERYBODY that hates...

The Black Plague 03-20-05 04:53 PM

Damn... U ma dawg, but i gots to say this..lol

Thought that was Fat Joe when i seen it.. and nice J Lo glasses nigga, i mean werd.. And the black Rag? What u tryna look like CJ from San Andreas? Lmao..

Man im messin wit u.. Str8 Pics

Nynth Degree 03-20-05 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[.:Diabolic:.

I found one of you on google. No hate, just a resemblance.

Str8 pics fam :thumbup: