RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whats the Worst Way Die (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184539)

Dumb-D-Dumb 04-01-05 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Getting chained to a wall in basement with no food starving to death while you get your balls kicked.

I agree....Definitly geting kicked in the balls

Compose 04-01-05 02:43 PM

getting your head cut off by hand slowly with a regular knife

Dumb-D-Dumb 04-01-05 02:55 PM

That wouid hurt.........water drops hiting your head when your chained to wall with no food wile getting your nuts kicked off

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 04:28 PM

Have your nuts eaten off and being raped from behind by Al Rokner while having to listen Ashlee Simpson sing and watching some really old fat chick strip in front of you, then sitting on your face.

*shudders*

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb-D-Dumb
I agree....Definitly geting kicked in the balls

They'd go numb after a while.

Origin 04-01-05 04:33 PM

i think the worse way to die is if u at war and u get caught..they do some sick shit to u..they had some videos of terrorists taking captured soldiers and news reporters and they cut thier heads off real slowly..thats gotta be a bad way to do..that and burning to death..

Kirk 04-01-05 05:53 PM

top 4 worst ways to die in no order

1. Drowning
2. Falling off a building
3. Being tortured
4. Having your skull bashed

but really we all die from the same thing.. our hearts stop beating... word..

Eternal 04-01-05 06:27 PM

worst is...

torture..yup...

like every 60 seconds a part of sumthin in ur body gets removed.. until ur dead..

or... getting hit by a semi.. then u survive but then the wheels hit ur head and break ur skull and ur brains.. and u still alive.. then u gotta wait till u die.. painfully

Speats 04-01-05 07:29 PM

being hit by a hammer then rip off your nails,then after pock with a needle your eyes and im the same time meltin your skin with extra hot water,after nail your arms and feet to the ground next to tigers and lions,and to finish off,cut your fingers one by one...the ultimate finish,....shoot a bullet in my face
id be pissed off if i knew id die like that

Pandemonium 04-01-05 07:43 PM

Getting your teeth smashed in by a sledgehammer.

Pandemonium 04-01-05 07:46 PM

Getting humped by a randy man, named Randy.

Armada Da 187 04-01-05 07:58 PM

Inhailin toxic gas n slowly have to suficate to death

or

cut open the main vains all over ur body pour a bag of salt all over the wounds n bleed to death

damn we got sum skitzos n here phewwwww

C.apone 04-01-05 09:51 PM

worst way to die is suffering or slowly dying, they say if you die with ur eyes open you deserve it.

Capital B 04-01-05 09:53 PM

bitting a cement cornner then geting kicked in the back of the head..

Macca 04-01-05 09:54 PM

uhm without the one you love and wanted to die with.