RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pope Died! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184562)

Pandemonium 04-01-05 04:47 PM

Stfu, nobody loves you.

Mad Dog 04-02-05 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
I'm being serious, when do you think the pope got laid last?

Well he's been cellabate since 78 (the year he was elected pope) so i'm guessing at least 27 years perhaps he's been like that his whole life...you don't know

He's still here by the way...fighter

..KapShun 04-02-05 05:20 AM

Whose Gonna Be The New Pope?
I Hope Its Mike Jackson.. Cause He Molests Children.. And So Do Catholic Priests.. He Can Bring His Child Feeling To Higher Rankings..

Terumoto 04-02-05 05:31 AM

Well im not religious, but some of the stuff being said is pretty offensive..

Grow up kids.

Imagine if your grandfather died. And people were like "UHH i dont give a shit. Im pretty cool... Hes a motherfucker... I wonder when that old bastard had sex last! what a fuckin pimp, nurses are cleaning up the blood he was coughing up!!11!!1111!!."

Eternal 04-02-05 05:34 AM

i really hate the people who make fun of him..... it aint right to tease someone whos dieing...

E.C 04-02-05 05:36 AM

werrd tht is pretty snide... didn't know abouyt it untill mad dog told me last night thats pretty fucked up

Dabatos 04-02-05 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Well im not religious, but some of the stuff being said is pretty offensive..

Grow up kids.

Imagine if your grandfather died. And people were like "UHH i dont give a shit. Im pretty cool... Hes a motherfucker... I wonder when that old bastard had sex last! what a fuckin pimp, nurses are cleaning up the blood he was coughing up!!11!!1111!!."

exactly!! ^^ shyt.. ya need to grow up

..KapShun 04-02-05 05:52 AM

LOL... All of these kids are like 14 people.. thats immituraty at its best..

BiZzO 04-02-05 06:58 AM

yeah daym dont u mutha fuckas have any respect.. think before u fuckin say shit like that...

Spektikul 04-02-05 12:39 PM

They just said the pope has an intense fever and is drifting in and out of unconcious states.

ppl are outside the hospital and the lights in the popes room are still on. When they turn it off it is a sign that he died...

I think hes gunna be done after today tho...

rip.

Mix & Match 04-02-05 12:42 PM

Respect should be in abundance in this thread, and sadly people seem to be taking the pope as a joke? You don't have to respect him, for being religious, but at least show a little respect for the compassion and things he did for people.

schema 04-02-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol........... ^ well even i didn't know.. i use to be catholic then converted to christianity acouple years ago.. and don't really know much bout him..

catholicism = christianity

sorry it just really bugs me...

christianity = messianic judaism...

why do some christians hate jews? christians are jews....

Macca 04-03-05 12:13 AM

I don't give a shit about the pope.

Diet Coke 04-03-05 12:36 AM

Hey everybody... why don't we care about what's going on in our own life! :thumbup:

Fucka mainstream Christians.