RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   Week 4 Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185681)

Nynth Degree 04-14-05 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
YO 9th degree INTROS AND OUTROS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED...this is not text famz...peeps just use the intro as an extra 12 lines to boast they chance of winnin' which is basically cheatin...

Lol I repeat - New rules will be posted shortly...in case you're wondering why 5 people have been banned.

DiSeAsE 04-14-05 05:56 PM

all the people who predicted me to lose fuck you i win by no show :)

Germ 04-14-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
kesse is da gay rapper ya'll

im "da gay" rapper? wow, that's a pretty strong assumption, are you in fact interested or something, that you have to flaunt accusations of my sexuality on a rap board? marv, wise your ass up or shut the fuck up, all you do is say the stupidest stuff about people and spell them wrong, no one cares what you have to say, except the faggots who are gay enough to ride your dick....and i know you are going to come back and say that you beat me in a battle, blah blah, thats because you are better than me, but you represent yourself as an ignorant baffoon everywhere else outside of text.

Nynth Degree 04-14-05 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic disease
all the people who predicted me to lose fuck you i win by no show :)

nobody cares :).

M&rk 04-14-05 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
im "da gay" rapper? wow, that's a pretty strong assumption, are you in fact interested or something, that you have to flaunt accusations of my sexuality on a rap board? marv, wise your ass up or shut the fuck up, all you do is say the stupidest stuff about people and spell them wrong, no one cares what you have to say, except the faggots who are gay enough to ride your dick....and i know you are going to come back and say that you beat me in a battle, blah blah, thats because you are better than me, but you represent yourself as an ignorant baffoon everywhere else outside of text.

kesse is a canadian gansta... not gay... best recognize before he shoots ya'll.... actually he is a lil gay, but nevermind that.

Blackmage 04-15-05 12:01 AM

How'd kyleon get banned, i wanted to battle him cause he claims he already beat me when he was assas-sin even though i won EVEN WHEN he went around askin for votes...well it's whatever

Nynth Degree 04-15-05 12:16 AM

To find out, go check the predictions thread. He got banned, and you won. Now be happy you proved everybody's predicitons wrong. :thumbup:

Blackmage 04-15-05 12:33 AM

oh and by the way yea you did have 5 votes...(ahem) now here are the votes that were clearly bullshit
1.Chuck Low
2.Kordozar
3.50 hater killer
4. speats...ehh he was alright
But this won't be a major argument i won't mention it again...ever if you don't but remember this...who won...twice now...

Nynth Degree 04-15-05 08:20 AM

^Hush.

~Lady Fiya~ 04-15-05 05:57 PM

why are people complaining in battles about feeding.. in a real freestyle battle you should want to turn sumbody's bars around.. ~_~ The rules don't say no feeding soooo.. there ya go.

TeamOne 04-15-05 09:07 PM

^^^^ yea, makes sense..... but damn...... i totally forgot my match..... cuz i had to take all these AP tests this week, and they fuckin suck....... i think Fiya knows wat im talkin about atleast.

Nynth Degree 04-15-05 09:18 PM

Nah, she was busy at my crib with a study session.

TeamOne 04-15-05 10:23 PM

^^ haha, lol..... well now that i know that its actually FRIDAY (i didnt have school today so i thought it was saturday) ima get started with this verse

... yo and since this is beef..... fuck u dizzle..... i give u credit for this, but fuck u..... ur stupid predictions shit is settin me up, cuz u purposely predicted my writin style so that if i use it ima look like a dumbass if they read ur prediction shit, and if i try and write my verse differently, itll prolly suck or not be as good.... fuckin bitch... and than u post that stupid pick sayin like "ill give u somethin to talk about" so now if i do ima look like a dumbass...... fuckin bitch... ill give u credit....... but that was a bitch move

sdizzle 04-16-05 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
^^ haha, lol..... well now that i know that its actually FRIDAY (i didnt have school today so i thought it was saturday) ima get started with this verse

... yo and since this is beef..... fuck u dizzle..... i give u credit for this, but fuck u..... ur stupid predictions shit is settin me up, cuz u purposely predicted my writin style so that if i use it ima look like a dumbass if they read ur prediction shit, and if i try and write my verse differently, itll prolly suck or not be as good.... fuckin bitch... and than u post that stupid pick sayin like "ill give u somethin to talk about" so now if i do ima look like a dumbass...... fuckin bitch... ill give u credit....... but that was a bitch move

*cough* still actually fed off something i wrote in my verse post which couldbe a dq f i wanted to... but sinse u said my other moves were bitch moves (when they were just smart and true), ill let it slide */end cough*

TeamOne 04-17-05 02:56 PM

^^^^ *dies of coughing fit*