RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Some New Pics... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186674)

~Lady Fiya~ 04-17-05 11:12 PM

word connections is nice i'm gonna meet sum celebs next month, it should be nice, i was hype at first but now i'm calm bout it.. i wanted to meet Erykah Badu when he and his co-host did and Shawnna :( ... mayne i would freestyle my heart out in front of her str8 up lol..

J. Luth 04-17-05 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
i here theres a party at dabatos house on friday....

yea, and yo funeral is on the Sunday. :) Stay away from Lady SPuLakeN sucka foo!!! *takes out e-gat* :shoot:

~Lady Fiya~ 04-17-05 11:45 PM

lol u a mess Spul!! lol

Wickedclown 04-17-05 11:58 PM

LOL voke said dat dat dude looks like a retarded version of Tayshaun Prince

~Lady Fiya~ 04-18-05 12:02 AM

voke a mess... LOL that's all i have to say, y'all be clownin in that chat.. no pun intended..

Wickedclown 04-18-05 12:05 AM

actualy i said it............cause u know me....

J. Luth 04-18-05 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
lol u a mess Spul!! lol

nobody gets next to my lady, yo. :cool: :shoot: :shoot:

~Lady Fiya~ 04-18-05 12:08 AM

right............................................. .... i like how you stay worried about me, in the chat in all.. so when you wanna audio battle?

Wickedclown 04-18-05 12:21 AM

lmao thats exactly why i said voke said it because u laugh when anyone else says shit but when i say something you fuckin have a shit fit.. gsus grow up

~Lady Fiya~ 04-18-05 12:26 AM

why dun you grow up, wicked, i knew it was you all along i dun believe nuthing u say, especially last night, until Debit said it wasn't you... "cause you know me" << yeah i do know you, wicked you say a lot of stuff, i ain't stupid.. the question was if you wanted to battle not if i cared if you or voke said it, cuz i kno damn well voke didn't say that...

Wickedclown 04-18-05 12:30 AM

u know what hoe, u got a stick shoved way to far up ya ass... u been on my back forever... everyone else in chat can say whatever the fuck they want but let me say one thing and u fly off the fuckin deep end... u know what, u dont like what i say dont listen and fuck off... shit...

~Lady Fiya~ 04-18-05 12:37 AM

who thread are you in? c'mon now, wicked you can be smart now.. get tough and all that shit... i didn't come to you crooked now did i, the last two post i was calm i simply asked if you still wanted to battle.. now you get all pissed sayin i'm jumpin your case when you come in MY thread starting mess, if you think you proved a point, then move on.. because u still didn't answer my question, hoe.. :thumbup: dun come crooked at me, i'm too calm with you right now.. i ain't got mad yet.. calm yo temper.. go take sum pills and sleep that nonsense off.. why you come in here for, just answer that... str8 up..

Wickedclown 04-18-05 12:38 AM

i came in here because i can and 2nd of all i never said i wanted to battle that was JDOT being a fuck so take it as u will

~Lady Fiya~ 04-18-05 12:46 AM

aight well number 1 come in here as you please that's your right.. but number 2 if you come at me with some bullshit dun expect me to be all prissy towards you know damn well i dun play with nobody.. if bullshit come this way from you, expect it back.. and ain't nobody got special treatment if 20 did what you did or voke did what you did i'd say the same thing.. but you been on my bad side for the longest wit sayin nigger and shit, that ain't cool i dun care who you say that around, but not in my presence so that's as far as that goes. besides i had beef wit voke before we dropped it in the chat a while ago, so i dun wanna hear that u pickin on me shit..

sdizzle 04-18-05 01:22 AM

u look like a mix between ciara and babz from the band