RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "The unknown yet truly longed for..." (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188745)

Cri$$tyle 05-10-05 12:40 PM

I don't love no one but my bitch when she swings a little skin around me....damn yall had tha nerve to hate on my drop

i told him to top my shit but he still hasnt

damn newbies

Ma$fit 05-10-05 12:43 PM

hold up...u mad at me?...cuz all i said was ya structure was wack...dont flip out on me fam...u dont need dat in ya life right now

Cri$$tyle 05-10-05 12:48 PM

*sigh*

Im not mad at you....I'M ONLY MAD AT THA BITCH WHO POSTED THIS THREAD!!!

you cool....

Ma$fit 05-10-05 12:55 PM

oh, iight den...LFS, where u at dawg...u got company...*DB leaves tha room*

p4ntzistheish 05-10-05 03:36 PM

he's mad cuz I made a joke...ooh what is a multi...i laughed at the end fuckin herb...check my freestyle...its full of multis...dumbass....and accept my battle so i can sweep u 5-0...bitch...and DB...i know u dont think he's better than me lol..cuz if u do...I'm disappointed

AckRite 05-10-05 08:36 PM

Doe Bagz......

Your Shit Was Well Written Kid.......Real Nice Verse........Flowed On Point & I Got Da Picture

Mixtape......

Coulda Had Longer Lines But Ya Verse Was Still Nice.....Good Shit

LFS.......

Ya Shit Was Da Best Outta Everyones....Really Feelin Ya Flow....You Had Nice Vocab....You Was Spittin Dat Real Shit, Much Respect To All

Cri$$tyle 05-11-05 08:21 AM

I want to know WHO gave you tha AUTHORITY to even compare yourself with me

you couldnt REACH my level if you was a bitch tryna get on tha same BED as me!- damn!

nuff said

just bring it nigga i'll be waiting to blow your lights out like a candle on a birthday cake and then slice you.

Cri$$tyle 05-11-05 08:24 AM

Hey everyone looky looky, the...'Pumkin pie' is 1 years old to 2day, we better start buying the little size 12's and little jackets for his ass.

oh didn't i say pump-kin HEAD?

I don't give a flying FUCK how good they say you are, cuz you are and never WILL BE
shit 2 me

lol jackass

p4ntzistheish 05-11-05 03:18 PM

yo I SET UP A BATTLE! just accept and beat me if you can...if I lose I WILL HUT UP and anounce in an OM, Audio and Graphic that you are better than me...but I cant IF OU DONT SHOW UP!!! just accept and drop...hell prewrite if you want I DONT CARE JUST DROP SOMETHING AND DONT DUCK LIKE TE BITCH YOU ARE!

Ma$fit 05-11-05 09:35 PM

hey...lets play tha "no beef game" K?

and i would like to upp dis track...plz

p4ntzistheish 05-11-05 09:39 PM

oh DB i'm cool..he's gonna no show but yea lets up this...btw how is moms doin? tell her I said hi lol

Cri$$tyle 05-12-05 11:18 AM

^ no fuck you tell your SISTER i said tonight

yo, i aint even see no linik of tha thread..duck from a pumpkin head like you???!!!!

but who are you?

i remember seeing some bins lyin on tha roadside but i really keep things like that in my memory

biaatch!

p4ntzistheish 05-12-05 04:45 PM

i PMed you the link...today is the last day....btw LOOK AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN FOR THE BATTLES!

Cri$$tyle 05-13-05 10:02 AM

Then post it again you 4th grade retarded specimen

.LeFt. 05-14-05 12:35 AM

LoL ^ yea uppin this shit. n whoes the guy beefn? alias???