RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Real Rv Second Generation (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189022)

Ice Pick 05-03-05 10:16 AM

WOW I SUCK HUH

WHAt a joke

Adam 05-03-05 10:19 AM

Yeah, you'd be on that list too yo..

.Judicial. 05-03-05 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
Socrates
Mike Hawk
Nostradmous
Deadly vision
OMB
Troop
Daz
King Solo
Da Vinci
Seven Third
Ecko
Hotshh!!
Flow Intelligent
Anxiety
J Poll
Kingz
Forsaken
Marvolousjay
Decree
calamity
triple n
probally more as well but these are the second generation who actually have skill and personal i think wed crush the first generation badly..............

what about me :huh: i consider myself 2nd gen. i came here around march 2004 wit indeph...

Its a me.. Mario 05-03-05 11:39 AM

man fuck the second generation and the thrid generation... first generation aka 2003 RB niggas will still clown on everyone anytime... and yes that includes me seeings how i been on RB since 2002... but yeah you kiddy's are foolish:thumbup:

and to shadows edge what up man aint seen you around in a minute

...Voke... 05-03-05 12:21 PM

Seven, DV, Solo, Flow Intel, Mike Hawk, Da Vinci, Ecko, Triple N, And Decree are all first Gen

.:Jack Rackam:. 05-03-05 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by common
man fuck the second generation and the thrid generation... first generation aka 2003 RB niggas will still clown on everyone anytime... and yes that includes me seeings how i been on RB since 2002... but yeah you kiddy's are foolish:thumbup:

and to shadows edge what up man aint seen you around in a minute

wow, damn hatin on gen's like its ya ex girl, shit ya bitter man
i mean when did the hate kick in??,1st,2nd or tenth time being banned?

Re~Verb 05-03-05 12:47 PM

seems a reasonable list...
but how do you distinguish 1st from 2nd generation...
and what would be 3rd generation?

Its a me.. Mario 05-03-05 12:48 PM

actually those other bannings are being unbanned when i want i had ik and all them banned for a reason... someone was hacking them:middlefinger: (-_-)

Its a me.. Mario 05-03-05 12:50 PM

first would be like me and the rest of the people that been here since it first started last january... and then second would be people from like december and 3rd would be like the people that are joing the past month or so

.:Jack Rackam:. 05-03-05 12:50 PM

it was just the month n constant activity+quality of verses
that sort of shit,........its funny thou, cuz 990% of the talent
on rv came around the same time...3 different times...

.:Jack Rackam:. 05-03-05 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by common
actually those other bannings are being unbanned when i want i had ik and all them banned for a reason... someone was hacking them:middlefinger: (-_-)

lol,.ok,....your stickmen look like they've been takin lessons common..tsk tsk
j/p,...............i highly doubt you'll get ya accounts unbanned...
you mean newport,..ect, ect,..(on rv or rb??)

Its a me.. Mario 05-03-05 12:57 PM

actually RB was banned for fucking with chrit and opey too much but i can have poetic tragedy unabnned over there along with iknovel if i want because they wanst banned for any reason... and ikynovel and .iknovel. will be unbanned over here when i remember they email addresses... but newport was banned for false shit that efusive put out when i was going to bann him for biting... some fake aim shit he sent to strobe

Its a me.. Mario 05-03-05 01:00 PM

all the tallent from different times come back for the text and audio tournys i came back for the text tourny and topical but i gotta wait for the next one

MaRVJay 05-03-05 01:56 PM

how about 1st generation vs 2nd generation....if any of dem r still active...

lmaooo @ gunit101. eva since i been on here da kid's been rappin very noobish

King Solo 05-03-05 02:03 PM

gunit101. (people callin ya shadow so if ya are then wasn't it ME who ended ya undefeated record by 5-0 KO'in ya ass)

and i wud prolly put a few peeps from that list includin myself as 1st generation cuz we been here for over a year..........:thumbup: