RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DEBIT DISS!!! MUST PEEP "BEST PUNCHES EVER!" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189445)

the omen 05-10-05 12:36 AM

^ damn this man duz b talkin about gay sex alot.... definately gets it from goof troop "aka 20 grand n debit" u still havent answered my question dimwit... u think u can flow better than me?

Wickedclown 05-10-05 01:33 AM

see unlike u moron i never claimed to be good... you say your so good but in reality u suck... never once in the entire time ive done audio on this site have i EVER said i was good... see i do it for fun and dont give a shit if u or anyone else likes it or not... u actualy think your good and run around telling people how much better u are then them when in reality you yourself suck... audio is not my thing but ive been listening to rap / hiphop for a long time and can tell when someone sucks ass and you sir suck ass... and just remember kiddo this is an internet site... it dosent matter how dope you think you are or who on here hates you or who loves ya shit... its still the internet... when i can go to a store and physicly pick up and buy an "omen cd" then i will say differant... but this is the internet and it dosent mean SHIT... to me its a hobby, a way to pass time... its fun... to you on the other hand its supposedly life and you want to do it for a living... well son all i gotta say is stay in school because you arent going anywere in rap

[.:D:.] 05-10-05 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
My Impression of omen......

"mmmmmmm push it.... mmmmmm oh yeah!!! OH FUCK!!! dont bust yet!! OMG DONT BUST YET DIABOLIC OMG!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! NUT IN MY MOUTH!!!!.... omg i wish 20 grand, debit and wicked could see this... omg .... my name is omen and i am obsesed with 20 grand... i want him to sitck a fork in me cause im done... "

that was the gayest thing u coulda ever said...u think u made fun of us..but really..u made yaself look real gay...

the omen 05-10-05 09:14 AM

^^ no doubt famz.. lol ur saying that you dont like my style cuz im not in stores??? omg, thats retarded homez.... lol i dont recall going around the site telling ppl im better than them matter fact... i never have, even ppl i kno i can crush i have never stated I AM BETTER THAN HIM... i aint better than n e one cuz everyone has their own appraoch, i have fans other people have defferent fans. got me? and i was only asking you if u thought u were better cause you keep restating "omen is the worst rapper in the world" so that obviously means ur better than me rite? ..............................WAIT YOU SAID THAT YOUR NOT OMG!!!!!! WHY THA FUCK DO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR MIND???? geezus these kids these days are so predictable. you target them for a week or so and they crumble like burnt toast...

the omen 05-11-05 08:45 AM

uppin for realy no apparent reason.....?

fluidmoon 05-12-05 02:27 PM

ahahaha, this track is dope, good lyrics, very effective diss track good voice and flow on this as well, punches galore..i can't believe i missed this track,oh well, its cool i found it now..keep dropping.1

Debit 05-12-05 03:08 PM

*runs from the horrible singing of the screaming banshee aka fluidmoon*....lmfao....omen u talk about wicked changing his mind but u said u have never told anyone that u are better then them....u told me u were better then me so i guess u should make up ya mind too....huh

DQ 05-12-05 03:09 PM

Nice diss right here man, flow is good overall, only fell off here and there. Punches got me laughing over here, dope wordplay, hardhitting stuff in here. Vocab is good, beat is nice but doesn't really fit your type of flow I think. Was feeling this track! Keep it up man

the omen 05-12-05 04:29 PM

lol @ debit, i never said i was better than u.. i prolly said i could eat u on tha mic tho... cuz i can . :).... *CHOMP!*