RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Being "Ghetto" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189556)

Sean Gunner 05-17-05 09:30 PM

He was the site clown, but he is getting boring now so I am trying to find the new site clown. He creates beef to up his post count, and talks a lot of ish which was fun to read until it all became the same. Also his stupidity is now annoying instead of funny to read. Overall, he was something to laugh at, but now he is just a pest.

DON 05-17-05 10:36 PM

ghetto is bein black and from the city, u could b from another racial neighborhood in the city and still the ghetto thing wouldnt work. its reserved for being black but thats just my view

Yung Bricc 05-18-05 01:30 AM

I Live In Compton,Thatz The Real "Hood"

Spoken Word is Bond 05-18-05 01:41 AM

Quote:
I think its about not being intimidated to speak your mind

I thought that was called confidence or self-esteem?

Viva 05-18-05 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
He was the site clown, but he is getting boring now so I am trying to find the new site clown. He creates beef to up his post count, and talks a lot of ish which was fun to read until it all became the same. Also his stupidity is now annoying instead of funny to read. Overall, he was something to laugh at, but now he is just a pest.

ooh! thanx 4 clearin that up 4 me! :thumbup: can sum1 not block him from the site or sumthin? :huh:

Bangalore 05-18-05 09:13 AM

he's a 24 year old net thug lol .... but this isn't the section to be talking bout this....

Sean Gunner 05-18-05 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
ghetto is bein black and from the city, u could b from another racial neighborhood in the city and still the ghetto thing wouldnt work. its reserved for being black but thats just my view

And people say white people are racial? This is my point, I hear rap artists say "Black on black violence" like its special. What about white on white violence? It's just as bad. It seems like African Americans draw more attention to the violence, killing, etc... in their lives. This doesn't help people's view of them. Why do you continue to rap about drugs, violence, sex, and stuff that people frown upon?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-18-05 11:10 AM

cali is a queer, he's been one since he signed up as caliph, than changed his name to empire......than to cali...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-18-05 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
And people say white people are racial? This is my point, I hear rap artists say "Black on black violence" like its special. What about white on white violence? It's just as bad. It seems like African Americans draw more attention to the violence, killing, etc... in their lives. This doesn't help people's view of them. Why do you continue to rap about drugs, violence, sex, and stuff that people frown upon?

word....nas commin with that bullshit, i wont listen to nas ever since that song

Viva 05-18-05 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
word....nas commin with that bullshit, i wont listen to nas ever since that song

what song?^^^^^^^

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-18-05 09:02 PM

Nas and quan or quam or some shit...its gay....ill post it later...gotta watch suns game now

Sean Gunner 05-18-05 09:04 PM

Just A Moment. It's the beginning of the 2nd verse I think.

"Can we have a moment of silence, for all the brothers who died from black on black violence"

That is the only rhyme I have ever taken offense to.

B Weezy 05-18-05 09:11 PM

The Revelation yea u a ghetto thug