RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Higher Thinking (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Chat or Beef in here! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190856)

~Babylon~ 05-17-05 08:33 PM

<------better than you^

Dervla 05-17-05 08:47 PM

^^ Possibly
<< Doesn't care

Spoken Word is Bond 05-17-05 10:35 PM

Mizz Fyre and Golden Days have a dope picture, definitely poetic
i wish mine was as good :(

DQ 05-18-05 06:40 AM

Acuity, Omnivision is in the league under the name "FLOOZE", I will change it as soon as his battle is over....

Acuity 05-19-05 02:32 AM

^Thats cool DQ.............:thumbup:

Spoken Word is Bond 05-21-05 03:24 AM

In my battle versus Jimmy Pockets, I would like my no-show
verse to be disregarded. As he pointed out I failed to realize it
was already past the deadline when i posted up. Therefore i
shouldn't be credited with a win. Though I do have a question...
Will i be banned for a week now, since technically we both
no-showed?

DQ 05-21-05 05:18 AM

^No, only if it happens twice...

Lyrical Prodigy 05-22-05 08:20 AM

WOW to all the ho-showz. i mean itz like more than half the ppl didnt drop. i undastand DQz situation cuz we talked or w/e...but shit...all the battles that were closed due to one person not checkin in....bof of em not checkin in....one person aint drop....they bof aint drop. -smh-...daz a damn shame.........

Dervla 05-22-05 08:43 AM

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr

mizz fyre 05-22-05 08:45 AM

^^^i really wanna battle sakim..............

DQ 05-22-05 09:03 AM

^I'll see what I can do

I know about the ho-shows, I pm'ed every participant to check-in, next week I will also pm them when they should drop and even bother them on aim...

I can't really do anything else, sorry Lyrical Prodigy bout my no-show but I have just finished cleaning up and my exams are coming up as well (got 18 exams).

But if people no-show twice, they are banned for a week and then tey can sign up again, that way the inactive people will be out of league and make place for active ones.

Lyrical Prodigy 05-22-05 09:16 AM

itz str8 DQ...i already kno ur story so u iight. i wuz specifically speakin of ery1 else. i undastand dat shit comes up n all dat...but i think dat they all knew they wuznt gone be able to drop so they shuld have PMed the mods n let em kno or sunthin like dat. but o well...i aint got no control ova dat.

DQ 05-22-05 09:39 AM

^Me neither and trust me, it's frustrating but there's nothing more I can do in fact. If people sign up for a league, it's their responsability but I think many on here still have to learn about that...

Lyrical Prodigy 05-22-05 09:44 PM

i realize im prolly gone make a few ppl mad wit wut im finna say but it has ta be said. i stated earlier dat shit comes up n life dat u gotta deal wit. priorities come n2 play...n dis site wont hold top priority ova the shit dat popz up. daz undastandable. but how do u expect the participants n this league to do wut they posed ta do when 2/3 mods we have didn't drop they piece? all i'm sayin iz u gotta lead by example sumtimes. n i think dat when ppl get banned it needs 2 be longer than jus a week...gotta make them undastand. ionno...this may all be in the eyes of the beholder...jus my opinion.....

Whyte Ave. 05-22-05 10:09 PM

well i knew most people wouldn't drop...
and no one is voting...garbage