RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Got A Cheater On Your Hands (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191532)

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 05:58 AM

its does kinda look like invektives style...but i dunno.

Daubs 05-21-05 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=The Sorrow]It took me about 10 seconds..

Yes, I can really suck a guys dick over the internet..

Lets re-cap this...Who goes on the internet to rap...I do..

Who goes on the internet to talk about guys who grapple eachother while wearing speedos? You do...and you say I'm sucking dick? I think you got your hobbies mixed up with what you wanted to say...

You're wack fa'real...

If you smell what I'm cooking...faggot..[/QUOTE]

can i just say.......
owned? :laugh: :shoot:

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 09:29 AM

^ umm, no you can't say that..

FREESTYLE DaBOSS 05-21-05 11:10 AM

What The Deal, What The Point Of Cheating, You Use Your Own Skills To Prove To Be The Best

FREESTYLE DaBOSS 05-21-05 11:11 AM

IM JUST SAYING, THATS MY OPINOIN....WURD :thumbup:

SO 05-21-05 11:48 AM

[QUOTE]It took me about 10 seconds..

Yes, I can really suck a guys dick over the internet..

Lets re-cap this...Who goes on the internet to rap...I do..

Who goes on the internet to talk about guys who grapple eachother while wearing speedos? You do...and you say I'm sucking dick? I think you got your hobbies mixed up with what you wanted to say...

You're wack fa'real...

If you smell what I'm cooking...faggot..[/QUOTE]

LOL, once again...what does wrestling have to do with this conversation? It has nothing to do with Invektive and Wet Willy cheating, yet you seem to keep mentioning it because you have nothing else to say to me. Keep making those comments but if you actually think I'm not laughing at your face when you say them, then your stupid. Do I care what you think about wrestling, no? So why keep mentioning wrestling when this has nothing to do with this conversation?

Who is the admin around here?

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 11:54 AM

strobe, and cprogress i believe.

Daubs 05-21-05 11:56 AM

cprogress comes on once a year, so just contact strobe....

but if you aint got proof, it aint gonna happen.

Wet Willy 05-21-05 12:02 PM

*the cheater enters* LMAO this is soo fucking, 1. there is no possible way u can prove actual facts for any of this, the only thing he could actually prove is Invektive maybe biting... but he would be banned from WNW not here... but damn'ed if i know.. im just goin to continue to own KORV.. bye:thumbup:

Babble.On 05-21-05 12:04 PM

You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't

Before So had found the verse, Invektive was just acting all tough. "Prove it." He didn't have an excuse or explanation until after So had found the verse. If he knew he had posted up that verse, and he knew it was allowed. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?

Daubs 05-21-05 12:06 PM

but still............

if theres no proof...
then nothing gonna happen!

Wet Willy 05-21-05 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=Babble.On]You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't

^^^^ wtf... i only have like one other text battle on record... lmao

.Poetic. 05-21-05 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=SO]LOL, once again...what does wrestling have to do with this conversation? It has nothing to do with Invektive and Wet Willy cheating, yet you seem to keep mentioning it because you have nothing else to say to me. Keep making those comments [B]but if you actually think I'm not laughing at your face when you say them, then your stupid[/B]. Do I care what you think about wrestling, no? So why keep mentioning wrestling when this has nothing to do with this conversation?

Who is the admin around here?[/QUOTE]

Didn't know you could see through your computer screen into mine. Watching all that fake shit on TV must of made you believe you can do other fake things..

If you recall, I said I challenge your whole site, I'll take anybody on it in a battle, pick a neutral site...how about RB? You're all a bunch of queers..

I know Invektive and Wet Willy didn't cheat, so this really pisses me off.. Specially when it is from such homosexuals..

Wet Willy 05-21-05 12:18 PM

please keep my name out of this thread..cause its not involving me..

.Poetic. 05-21-05 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=Babble.On]You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated [B]by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't[/B]

Before So had found the verse, Invektive was just acting all tough. "Prove it." He didn't have an excuse or explanation until after So had found the verse. If he knew he had posted up that verse, and he knew it was allowed. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?[/QUOTE]

Weird, I seached Invektives battles and he doesn't use ................. in like any of his verses...

Wet Willy also appears to be a topical battler, and is obviously showing his skill at text too in KORV.. I know he wrote his own shit because he was keying up while talking to me and showing me the punches.. So you're all idiots, and just let it drop...that dude is just shitting his pants cause Invektive called his site wack..