RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Strange night(daubs diss) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193877)

.:F.ate:. 06-04-05 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Trini
who are you......u the owner a this site or sumtiN?

If wanna do sumtin....let's battle.

lmao.......son NO NO u do NOT wanna do that.....u commitin suicide. i'm not even a battle rapper and this is gonna be easy...just to make it good tho i'll set it up to where u got til tuesday to post. i'll have my verse up by monday.

Black Queen 06-04-05 09:42 PM

lol n how do you kno i play tennis

Dervla 06-04-05 09:43 PM

^^ You told me.........................................

Black Queen 06-04-05 09:45 PM

wen? u must have an alias

K-Trini 06-04-05 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:F.ate:.
lmao.......son NO NO u do NOT wanna do that.....u commitin suicide. i'm not even a battle rapper and this is gonna be easy...just to make it good tho i'll set it up to where u got til tuesday to post. i'll have my verse up by monday.

Shut the fuck up bout suicide.We on the net bitch.Set tha fuckin battle up

.:F.ate:. 06-04-05 09:51 PM

i don't give a fuck if we in ya momma bedroom and i'm fuckin her in tha ass while u video tapin it so u can have somethin to beat off to...you'll get dealt with easily

Black Queen 06-04-05 09:54 PM

:laugh2: :spit: rofl......hahaha

.Barz Of Steel. 06-04-05 10:01 PM

Wow...

This was truly pathetic man. It doesn't matter what your life has been like, or how much you have been thru. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING gives ANYBODY the right to take shots at a fallen loved one. That is a bitch move, and will never get you any respect in rap. I know you say you wouldn't care if the shit happend to you, but that is bullshit, because you obviously care if you are going this far to make everyone else feel as shitty as you do. You are a poor excuse for an emcee. This is just disgusting how you could have that little respect for a loved one who has perished. I don't have anything else to say to you.

K-Trini 06-04-05 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Barz Of Steel.
Wow...

This was truly pathetic man. It doesn't matter what your life has been like, or how much you have been thru. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING gives ANYBODY the right to take shots at a fallen loved one. That is a bitch move, and will never get you any respect in rap. I know you say you wouldn't care if the shit happend to you, but that is bullshit, because you obviously care if you are going this far to make everyone else feel as shitty as you do. You are a poor excuse for an emcee. This is just disgusting how you could have that little respect for a loved one who has perished. I don't have anything else to say to you.

Well ya know wat....I dun give a fuck about wat it is u had to say about me.I'ma say wat I wanna say.This situation would never happen to me ....simply because I have no loved ones in my life.So Fuck off.And just you but every one of u haters.Fuck off.

K-Trini 06-04-05 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
:laugh2: :spit: rofl......hahaha

god damn....hop off the dude's dick.

.:F.ate:. 06-04-05 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Trini
god damn....hop off the dude's dick.

werd shawdy don't give him a image of somethin that ain't neva gon happen 2 him....

Monopoly 06-06-05 12:28 AM

Whack Son This Shit Was Hell Of Whack Man Keep Daubs And Pimptress Name Out Your Text

Chris Stylez 06-07-05 05:20 PM

This song is wack.........N wat respect i had for you is completely gone............It wasnt even all that hot......But you did take personal to another level though.......True story if anybody ever talked about some of my dead close peeps N i knew where they lived at...........Trust me dem niggas would not be livin........Plain N simple ya shit was wack N Disrespectful

noname 10-09-05 02:00 PM

shut the fuck up!!!!

Kawn Flixx 10-09-05 02:03 PM

^stop freeposting..

Closed