RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Higher Thinking (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Topical League. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198543)

Spoken Word 08-03-05 12:15 PM

I usually drop when im most bored. That way i got something to do for 20 minutes. Then i go back to being bored :thumbup:

DQ 08-03-05 12:16 PM

I drop whenever I feel like writing and that's that but I feel L Veracity on this ya know. I can have shit written already, I'll drop on Friday or early when my opponent drops.

It don't matter much anyway, it's personal decision...

Paroxysm 08-03-05 12:23 PM

I tend to not really care...and just drop whenever i feel like showin my opponent the winning verse.....:thumbup:

Acuity 08-03-05 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paroxysm
I tend to not really care...and just drop whenever i feel like showin my opponent the winning verse.....:thumbup:

^that would explain why you never post..... :thumbup:

Sixth Sense 08-03-05 01:31 PM

ohhhh i forgot what do u get if u win?????........

DQ 08-03-05 01:33 PM

^We still trying to figure out, a sig and avy or whatever is a big possibility, the title of champ, we trying to get people to give some RV cash even though that ain't shit but it's hard with it being reset now. Maybe some real prizes next season, we'll see what we can do.

Sixth Sense 08-03-05 02:16 PM

yea i can donate some RV$ if ya want....lol....ill donate 5000.......and ea the sig and avy might be a dope idea hope it works......

DQ 08-03-05 02:18 PM

I already talked to sum peeps bout the sig and avy, that should be no prob I think. Still seeking more sponsors for an RV cash prize, otherwise I'ma have to start voting like crazy lolz...

L. Veracity 08-03-05 02:35 PM

werd, make a champ banner...not a regular siZed one though...a small one with what they won and maybe a pic of a trophy, plus their name of corse ;)...

Paroxysm 08-03-05 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
^that would explain why you never post..... :thumbup:

No...that's just do to the lack of voting on this site....blah

Sixth Sense 08-03-05 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
I already talked to sum peeps bout the sig and avy, that should be no prob I think. Still seeking more sponsors for an RV cash prize, otherwise I'ma have to start voting like crazy lolz...

yea :laugh: if u want ill donate like 5000..though but never mind if i win.....lol......nah ill donate like 2000 fo sure.......

DQ 08-03-05 03:31 PM

^Aight, I'ma keep you to that!

Artik Phrost 08-03-05 03:45 PM

can i have some money?...i need to pay my way thru college....lol.....damn i was kinda hopin homeboy didnt check in....now i gotta go back and make sure my verse is perfect....its kinda long....16barz....im waitin tiL friday to post....

Sixth Sense 08-03-05 05:35 PM

u kno it aint real money......lol^^^...its RV$......lol

Dervla 08-03-05 08:02 PM

Hey stop talking and get writing...Poo Poo heads.