RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bad News... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199923)

Restricted 07-14-05 12:06 PM

Zig-Zag = Common = Led Poetic = Flash

Are We Thinking Same Person?

~R~

J. Luth 07-14-05 12:31 PM

^lmao...... wow, is all I will say. lmfao.......

~S~

High-Dro 07-14-05 03:56 PM

teph, you're a moron...u didn't have to lie and say that you were sad about it...u just shouldnt have said a damn thing at all...disrepectful bitch

anyway, sorry to hear that... RIP

gotaasswhoopin4u 07-14-05 04:12 PM

Why do ppl kill themselves?
Thats the most retarded thing anyone can do.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:21 PM

Leave it to Verbal Shoota to turn a somber thread into a beef thread. No I'm not posting this to get your attention, so shut the fuck up before you even start. R.i.p to Zigs, talked to him a few times on MSN, he was a pretty cool cat.

KOOL COL-B 07-14-05 04:24 PM

R.I.P. Zig Zag.

we didnt know eachutha that good, but we wuz koo wif eachutha. n i know wut its like 2 lose 1 of ya people frum suicide, my uncle killed himself, so R.I.P. Zig Zag, n stay up VP, werd

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:33 PM

LOL So....all the other people hatin on zig zag dont get youre witty little comments eh?

that's sad.....i dont know whats more sad the fact that some of you use anythin you can to try an take shots at me, or the fact that youre actually sayin R.I.P To an internet transexual.

No i dont want attention, no i'm not beefin an no i aint trynna start nothin with anybody, just personally didnt like the dude an personally i dont think he's dead at all....

You all believed that joker fella was dead LOL....

An also i believed da vinci was dead when @ told me, so until theres proof, i aint gonna believe it.

an plus what kind of person would want they death debated over a fuckin rapbaord?

Daubs 07-14-05 04:33 PM

Damn man i know how you feel, real bad, just keep ya head up man.

RIP.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I've never shot anything
You all believed that joker fella was dead LOL....

i believed da vinci was dead when @ told me

So don't fucking call someone out on thinking someone died when you did yourself.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:36 PM

suck it up VP!!!

Death is part of life...

like somebody said ''at least he dont gotta put up with all the bullshit''

you should know better than to advertise his supposed ''death'' over the internet, i'm sure his parents would be happy youre advertising his death over the internet, hmmmmmz

SORRY TOO ZIGS MOMMA AN POPPA IF HE REALLY IS DEAD

No love for zig zag, but my heart goes to his parents.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
So don't fucking call someone out on thinking someone died when you did yourself.

stop the selective reading, son.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:39 PM

Then stop contradicting yourself, son.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:44 PM

I didnt.

i said ''so until theres proof im not gonna believe it''

i was makin a point that this same thing has happend on 2 seperate occassions, joke or not, you feel me

stop the beefin with me 9th, it's doin nothin for ya man...i dont even have a damn problem with you, but you seem too hate on me enough, maybe if y'all wouldnt hate so much maybe i wouldnt be an asshole with y'all

Daubs 07-14-05 04:46 PM

Why would he lie, if he did that would be fucked.

You wouldnt make that shit up.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Why would he lie, if he did that would be fucked.

You wouldnt make that shit up.

You dont come into the equasion, this grown man'z talk, we'll let you know when we want opinnons from bitches.