RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   reality check merge wid raw?OH SHIZZLE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203162)

ILL GEE 08-08-05 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
LOL ^

Didnt you change there password anyway?

they told me to...lmao... yo, teph... good luck dealing with them kats... with the exception of the original peeps i bought in... the rest are so-so... ask un.... he recruited them...lol

Dirty Nigga 08-08-05 03:28 PM

LOL....Its aight, man....I think i can handle 'em haha...

An the offer is always open for you on the roster, just go take a look an see how dope your name would be on it :thumbup:

ILL GEE 08-08-05 03:52 PM

i'm still a lil hot under the collar right now... them dudes ain't even holla at me about the shyt, nah mean?... i be straight up with kats... i don't like this down low shyt that pulled... it's all good though, i guess.... i just expected more form the kats i was rolling with... i can take criticism as long as kats is straight up... that shyt they pulled was gay

Dirty Nigga 08-08-05 04:26 PM

Word, I understand what your sayin, but somebody changed there password an they thought either you or somebody in the fam was fuckin them over, an RAW was goin thru a rough time also, so we decided to merge an its for the best 'cause our roster now is dope....I seriously think you should consider joinin, just take a look round the forum an see whassup after you taken a look or somthin..

Journal!st 08-11-05 05:41 AM

ya fam man real.....ill g come on man ya cant blame shit on us man we couldnt even get ito our own crew forum.....so unf was mad as hell and so were others so i saw verbal sayin he free so i asked him to join reality and he said give him a roster and then he asked if we can all just merge together and be even hotter than before so we did and so others followed and were loyal..........man if ya did change it ya should have PM'd us wit the password homie real..........man just holla at us and join man ya always have a spot man real...............

ILL GEE 08-11-05 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodown
ya fam man real.....ill g come on man ya cant blame shit on us man we couldnt even get ito our own crew forum.....so unf was mad as hell and so were others so i saw verbal sayin he free so i asked him to join reality and he said give him a roster and then he asked if we can all just merge together and be even hotter than before so we did and so others followed and were loyal..........man if ya did change it ya should have PM'd us wit the password homie real..........man just holla at us and join man ya always have a spot man real...............

i never said anything about blaming kats.... i have a job... i can't pm everybody immediately..i put in the request for the pw change cuz everyone kept saying "we need a new passwerd"...how is that fucking y'all over?...be real... cuz i didn't have time to pm everyone right away? un got the passwerd be fore i even knew about the merger... wnd if everyone was so mad, why didn't at least one of you pm me?...you all pm'ed each other apparently....but no one said "let's see wussup with IG...it could just be a misunderstanding"...how many of y'all even thought about that?... NOBODY!..but like I said...it's water under the bridge...what's done is done... we've all moved on and learned a lil sumn from this experience...let's just leave it at that

Journal!st 08-11-05 09:25 AM

ayo man ight!!!!!!!!!!so why did UNF say he said he never got the pass?!?!?!?!but yea man it is under the bridge but so you wit us or nah?!

B To The D 08-12-05 06:47 AM

saysu sent it me on wedsday an i woz on holiday then but wen i cudnt get in i didnt have the pass so w u on bout sayin u sent it be4 the mergwe asnyway im still on vacation so ill holla l8taz

ILL GEE 08-12-05 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodown
ayo man ight!!!!!!!!!!so why did UNF say he said he never got the pass?!?!?!?!but yea man it is under the bridge but so you wit us or nah?!

don't know... but i sent it a day after i saw strobe's PM saying it had been changed... well... the post above me says he's on vacation or some shyt... but he still checked the forum so ... i don't know ...ya gotta ask him... i'm OYD now... concentrating on my audio shyt... y'all stay up... i see y'all ain't get the whole story so i ain't mad at ya... it's all good in the hood.