RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   DaCument vs Blackmage (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205553)

Adam 09-21-05 01:16 PM

Fuckin' vote on this people so the crew battle can be closed.

Next person to check the polls is a fuckin' faggot.

Adam 09-22-05 06:43 PM

Upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

J. Luth 09-22-05 07:46 PM

^lmao @ callin' yourself a faggot...........................

Adam 09-22-05 10:08 PM

I hate you... :(

You were just waiting to do that..

..:(:(

J. Luth 09-24-05 02:12 AM

lmao yes I was :) somebody fuckin' vote yo.......... good shit Dac... damn.... lol

DaCument 09-27-05 12:30 AM

thank you...can someone please get this shit out of the thread....PLEASE...........

Blackmage 09-27-05 06:39 PM

They can't even hear my fuckin track dog. Check it just take the win man i figure you earned it. Your verse was nice. I think i might've had a chance if my quality was good enough to hear but it's not and i can't change it cause that would be cheating so it's all you Dac good shit

DaCument 09-27-05 09:11 PM

goodlookz...good drop too, maybe we'll battle again lata on down the line fam

easy

Speats 09-28-05 06:39 PM

Voted For: DaCument

okay dacument won this, beat was ill, jay-z for life, lyrics are dope seriously, quality is cool, nice double voice in the song, you pretty good man, first time i hear you on audio,

blackmage i dunno the beat was dope but quality went down, lyrics were okay, get a better mic seriously, lol we both didnt post are verse for the fall tourny but blah work on that man, overall this battle goes to dacument

vote: DaCument

DaCument 09-29-05 10:23 AM

goodlookz fam...you right HoV for life and always...big ups to everyone who voted...

easy

Adam 10-21-05 07:09 AM

Upping this for the crew battle to be closed.

- Soul.

Mad Dog 10-21-05 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

Ok listened to both verses Blackmage ya quality was terrible could understand hardly anything you spit it was hearable but you need a better mic...beat was aight but all in all i wasn't feelin ya verse all that much coz lyrics were a lil basic and quality put me off...i suggest socom headset it's what i use :thumbup:

Da Cument nice verse the breathing intro lol...beats nice...intro aight basic ish ya know...verse flow is good skirts to purse nice amnesia bar coo...heater/fever bar was cool...toothache diss ok...flows on point lol @ shaking like u listening to reggae tones...good verse i think you got this quite easily IMO good battle guys...+ quality was MUCH better.

V/Da Cument RTF in my sig within 3 days or you know what'll happen :thumbup:

Mad Dog vs E.C is open if you wanna RTF on that seeing as you couldn't vote when i voted on this originally :thumbup:

KriZ 10-21-05 07:39 PM

Aiight, im gonna have to go wit DaDocument on this one. I like how you repped ya crew also on this. Blackmage yours was 2 short for this, it kinda got me tired out n bored cuz i kept thinking that there was gonna be more after the singing part finished.

But yeah def my vote goes 2 DaCument

DaCument 10-24-05 12:25 PM

good lookz fam....i'm guessing one more vote, and this dude is KO'ed, uppin on this for 1 more

Daubs 10-24-05 12:32 PM

Dac,

beat was ill and you flowed sick on it, decent dissing lyrics, solid verse...was feelin it a lot mate.

Black...

shit it kicked in and i thought your actual verse was an intro, i couldntr understand most of it, somethin bout weak wordplay...thats it.

NO HATE
EZ vote,

rtf in siggy please.