RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "M.A.S. Anthem"- M.A.S. Word, peep this shit!!!! :cool: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205630)

.Ike. 08-25-05 09:26 PM

i wanna join M.A.S. *cries*

J. Luth 08-25-05 10:06 PM

^so that means you liked it? :) lol you can join Organized Krime tho. Which is like the "label" if you might, that M.A.S. is under. ~_~

Ltizzle 08-25-05 11:11 PM

^^what spul said....:shoot:

.Ike. 08-25-05 11:18 PM

is it a crew?...if so im with TE.....but if its not a crew or whatever....yea thats cool

J. Luth 08-25-05 11:23 PM

it's a real life shit. Not a RV crew. Cuz I'm in TE too. It's like real life shit. Like Tizz got connections. So we doin' an O.K. mixtape and all that shit. It's real life shit. So if you down, jus PM me if you want in, and i'll get you password. ~_~

J. Luth 08-26-05 02:36 AM

whoopi goldberg.........

J. Luth 08-26-05 11:36 AM

riseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

J. Luth 08-26-05 04:06 PM

TitoBronsky 08-26-05 06:44 PM

break down..........

beat was good choice for a anthem.....

spul on the hook..... ??? first time i peeped you in audio nigga... saight...
i liked your hook better than your verse.... but it wasnt that bad
keep droppin doggie

tizz... gotta work on that flow doggs..... but lyrics was aight

decree.... lyrics was fresh mayne.... mad quotabales up in here..... solid verse.... only thing is maybe a lil more emotion on the track.... feel me... the verse was solid.... juss needed a lil more umph.

overall yall did ya thing.....

hook was kinda catchy :thumbup: like Tha 'Q's "i say hey"

lol.....

7 and 1/2 outta / 10

J. Luth 08-26-05 07:13 PM

^aiight thanks appreciate feed yo. You got any songs you want us to peep, jus drop a link. aiight... upppp.......

New Meth0d 08-26-05 11:54 PM

umm basically

spul came tha best on the track, solid flow and emotion

then tizzle and decree, tizzle ya presence was betta, and decree you had some nice lines both need to polish tha flow and work on quality and emotion

J. Luth 08-27-05 01:02 AM

^aiight props for feed yo. upppppppp

Triple_N 08-27-05 03:35 PM

ok nice beat choice...spul ya flow has def gotta alot better...delivery has also improved alot as well...now wit all that said it still needs upping...u coulda came harder an more diverse...lyrically it was eh but u was solid every where else...hook was best u ever did....u surprised me wit dat 1...catchy hook good shit there....tizzle...quality is eh...flow is ok..delivery could be alot stronger...but you'll get better wit time...lyrically nothing special.....decree......flow was somewhat robotic....you would lightly drag on words but it was still somewhat robotic....delivery was guru like which is more talkish than rthymic...however u had a best lyrics out the group decent punches...played an simplisitic but decent....u def surpirsed me...keep it up son...good shit

G Deuce 08-27-05 04:47 PM

Ight, pretty decent track................

verse 1 - Spul came pretty well, the best i've heard from him, but vocab was real general. it made your flow seemed ok, but nothing spectecular. So try to improve on quality of what you say, instead of just keeping a tight flow.

verse 2 - Damn man, it seemed that you had running water in the background, lol. But pretty decent drop. Quality was horrible. But your flow was original and perceptive. Very nice wordplay.

verse 3 -vocals too loud, someone probably already mentioned that. Decent drop also, but you were forcing a lot of your lines. Vocab and metaphors were good. I like the virgin mary line, pretty good.

Overall -

7.5/10

J. Luth 08-27-05 05:02 PM

^aiight thanks to both of y'all.....