RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   will appear vs Intermental (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205738)

PrahJect 08-30-05 02:12 PM

^^^
You know if that one doesnt get removed then itll be under racism lol cos ive had 4 votes removed

Castro... 08-30-05 02:14 PM

This was feedback posted for will appear

.................................................. ........

fluidmoon 08-30-05 06:36 PM

haha...good battle, whats up willa? .....:thumbup:

Calypso 08-31-05 09:48 PM

Inter you gotta be this biggest bitch I know...cuz someone drops negative feedback against you....you cry like a little pre pubescent girl....shut the hell up and dont have some lil homo you made a sig for try to take up for you either you fuckin hoooooooo

Macreep 09-01-05 01:42 AM

Voted For: will appear

I was hoping that ur voice would be nice enough for me to masterbate too.....

but FUCK!!!...your voice sucks...fuck you WILLA
and this Natural killa BTW..I was K-trini all along :thumbup:

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

iamthatdude87 09-01-05 01:59 AM

E...Z...willa one on flow,lyrics ect.ect...................

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Mad Dog 09-01-05 11:41 AM

Listening...Intermental...wtf @ the intro...beat choice is aight Realist Killas...long ass intro...flow is sloppy...vocals are emotionless...mosquito bites lol...sexist as a fucka ain't ya lol...disses are a bit -_-...flow needs working on...overall diss was below average...work is needed on ya verses...mic quality was aight though

Will A Peer...feeding...don't do it...it's wack...your intro is worse...singing...don't do it either...flows better...verse is more consistant...feelin ya verse more but i ain't feelin ya voice sorry you sound like an eight year old boy IMO but i think you won...but again improvments are needed...

V/Will A Peer

Vote removed by Mad Dog's request

Mad Dog 09-01-05 11:48 AM

^ Sexist remark was for the kitchen bar i didn't mean it in a bad way i thought that bar was funny jus to clear things

Acuity 09-01-05 07:43 PM

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU PPL VOTING FOR WILLA WHEN SHE DIDNT SPIT ONE LINE ABOUT HER OPPONENT CHECK THE LYRICS/STORY

THIS THREAD IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH RAPVERSE

Deranged 09-01-05 08:14 PM

well...good battle...can't vote due to posts so.....checkin polls.

PrahJect 09-01-05 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU PPL VOTING FOR WILLA WHEN SHE DIDNT SPIT ONE LINE ABOUT HER OPPONENT CHECK THE LYRICS/STORY

THIS THREAD IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH RAPVERSE

Thank you............................................... ......

B-MAC 09-01-05 08:21 PM

This was feedback posted for Intermental

Speats 09-01-05 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
Voted For: Intermental

god damns will a peers chorus is annoying!!!! ahhh its wack lol, but ur flow is cool tho, voice is so so, i aint feeling it, lol at inters intro, but blah i wasint really feeling it dawg, beat is awsome, lmfao at your first line,man u really got better than before, this your best battles seriously, watch ur flow tho man, cuz one time u really fell off, i dunno bout will a peers diss, it was good but didnt have good punchlines like intermental

vote: Intermental
no hate only an honest voter

yo what the fuck . will a peer got a bunch of dick riders and can delete my vote?&

Willa 09-02-05 12:43 AM

actually i had mad personals he didnt have 1 his whole verse was prewritten old ass every ones already heard them punches

Grave Digger 09-02-05 01:09 AM

LOOOOOOOOL @ your voice sounds higher then mine when you rap

Then LOOOOOOOOOL @ it being true

that shit made me laugh, will appear had some nice personals like the opener closer was longer then your verse line, her personals were true also wich was dope, and not having a lisp helped her out also, lol, intermental had some wack ass flow and was just plain hard to understand, you didn't connect with any punches, so word, I got willa taking it.

v/Will Appear for being sexier