RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rb Vs Rv (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205764)

Ysdat 08-24-05 05:14 AM

^
shut up.

Rb has alot of skill.. so does RV. realisticly, who gives a fuck about tryna prove which internet site is better and represent your site like its your hood.

*shrugs* jae cyph was fucking around knowing that most a yall will take it soo serious and get all defensive... about what?

B To The D 08-24-05 05:34 AM

RB=Gayness RV=Dopeness RV vs RB =Mass slaughter............pz 1

Indeph 08-24-05 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Cyph
For the guy who came to RB and asked for confirmation on this..

It Is True ..
25vs25

Hosted on RapBattles.Com.

LMFAO! @ the battles being hosted on rb.:wtf: What idiots.

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Cyph
itz dat nigga who be spittin dat real talk

YOU?? HAHAHAHHAHAHA........wait I must of read that wrong........

Lets face a little reality turd..
You are a (lookswise) skinny as fuck white sub-par emcee that busts out with club bangers and has been rapping since probably before 2002 AND STILL HANGS AROUND ON NET SITES LAPPING UP THE GREAT NOTHINGNESS THAT IS YOUR CAREER..

Every website has their ups and downs, but just because rapbattles has an overflow of nerdy ass fucking queer text battlers that feed their ego's with net fame, does not mean you belong to a better website.

In reality, nobody who is actually good here gives half a flying fuck about RB vs RV and to further highlight this fact, I even put a rule out saying any cocky RB head that comes here talking trash about RV gets automatically banned.

You will be on the recieving end of this rule if you keep being a faggot here. And whether you care about this or not is of no concearn to me.

Ysdat 08-24-05 07:12 AM

^get on aim....

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 07:13 AM

And furthermore... RB has fucking horse shit admin's and supermods..

I really dont see why you kids stick around there and try so hard to be respected by some homo's that have been rapping longer than you and have sweet fuck all to show for it bar some website..

RV is run by someone who is business minded and works hard to keep the site maintained and running nicely, is fair and does a good job at making this site a laid back and enjoyable place to be at. RB is run by some knobs that like to 'whore n00bs' and act childish by banning people for no reason..

And to think most of you prefer that shitty website..

L.I. 08-24-05 08:06 AM

ill battle. =\ doesnt matter to me

Dirty Nigga 08-24-05 08:10 AM

RB is whack as fuck......

Compose 08-24-05 08:50 AM

RB's mods and admins are wack...thats about it, otherwise its basically the same as RV with more text talent, or atleast it used to be that way, i dont know how it is now =/

La Cosa Nostra 08-24-05 09:20 AM

Textee's are lame..

I hate their style.. And it sickens me how they think their some kind of lyrical genious cause they write their gay text punchlines that mean a little less than fuckall except to someone else with their same style (which evidently is about 95% of textees cause NONE of them have origional styles).

I also hate netcee's that rap about the same old random "bust a gat at you" lines with absolutly no sense of creativity.. Yeah you got decent flow, but for fuck sake, there are 234807250724895724 rappers that sound EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU...

Jae Cyph 08-24-05 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FokusS-
..i thought this would be closed by now...

and having Jae,J,or Jay
plus some random word is played

In '02 was it ? Nah didn't think so ..

And Nos... shut the fuck up you have nothing on me .. your audios is worse than the status of this site you faggot ...

Jae Cyph 08-24-05 06:37 PM

You got Worked by Armor G ... Had a bunch of dickriders come in and back your wack ass up, cause you punchlines can't come off your deep ass accent you pussy ... oh & if you think not set the battle.. & I WILL Merk You..

Ysdat 08-24-05 06:39 PM

Why is this still open?

Nynth Degree 08-24-05 07:10 PM

Because I wanna see their line-up, that's why.

*Phantom* 08-24-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Because I wanna see their line-up, that's why.

dis shit really gonna happen???.......(doubt it)