RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kayne on NBC lol (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207199)

Kirk 09-03-05 11:47 AM

Lmfao at how they are like "......what the fuck?"

Sik Wit It 09-04-05 12:15 AM

"George Bush doesnt care bout black people"

...lmao, classic

TeamOne 09-04-05 01:05 PM

I havent laughed so hard since Wedding Crashers, lmfao

Magic5 09-04-05 03:03 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOO @ his face when he says it.

Mike Myers expression.. CLASSIC.

9Days Wonder 09-04-05 03:15 PM

Wow at people trying to make this disaster into a race issue.

Young_law 09-06-05 04:21 PM

this nigga came out tha blue like george bush doesent care about black people rotgdflcmsjamdiate

Vango 09-06-05 05:24 PM

yo he just blurts out George bush doesnt care about black people like he's got turettes syndrome or something. i give him props for speaking his mind, but it was stupid in a business sense because he will alienate alot of people who would have bought his album.

Shazz 09-06-05 05:47 PM

won't load. i waited for a hour...

N.Tavarez 09-06-05 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
yo he just blurts out George bush doesnt care about black people like he's got turettes syndrome or something. i give him props for speaking his mind, but it was stupid in a business sense because he will alienate alot of people who would have bought his album.

true........but he said something outloud that a whole bunch of people believe...........so i think its good he brought that to light, even though his album sales will suffer he wasnt exactly most popular anyway.....consider him the sacrificial lamb for things that need to be said...........not only for black people..........

Vango 09-06-05 05:56 PM

True like I said i give him props for being honest and speaking his mind. But there is a time and place for everything and that might not have been the best forum.

Shazz 09-06-05 05:57 PM

Bush dosen't care about black people... How come his voice pitch changed so much right there when he said that?

Demonic Storm 09-06-05 06:02 PM

been seen this, was watching it when it was first aired

-Storm

N.Tavarez 09-06-05 07:02 PM

u can see kanye thought process while mike myers talked......like he was holding that in for a while..........bet you bush dont even address it.............fuck he care? we got em in 2 times....thats all he need to get richer and retire somewhere

CataclyzM-i-C 09-06-05 07:39 PM

LMAO...kanye is fuckin ILLLLLLLL...fuck george bush n his nukiler weapons...BIATCH

DON 09-06-05 09:41 PM

ppl who think this is race r dumbasses, u realize the whites evacuated and the blacks stay to loot. its a fact down there that is why in the burbs a lot of white families have guns for hurricanes so ppl dont rob them. i would know my family got outa there a day before the hurricane. and as for the relief arriving when it did. it takes time to package everything and ship it and get enough man power down there and the blacks shooting at rescuers didnt help much neither.

if u think the govt. did it because of blacks u r retarded. they gave a warning 3 days in advance to evacuate.

the only thing racial about this is the fact that the blacks stayed behind to either loot or because they were too poor to get outa the city and theres no easier or nicer way to put it, thats wat happened. i feel bad for the poor ppl who had no choice but to stay, but the ones who stayed to loot and steal things from houses deserve w/e happened to them