RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Beat box battles (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207431)

Terumoto 09-05-05 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged
hmm...I listened to it.Unique.But it still seems hard.Like..Lmao...don't you need to stop for a breath or sumtin?

I might try doin it when I get my mic.

Nah I can breath through my nose while I do it.

But if I need a real big breath urgently, I do an inward snare... which is a breath, but it sounds like a drum.

Nynth Degree 09-05-05 10:37 PM

Lol @ like 35 seconds into it, OMB gets Screwed n' Chopped on the shit.

Terumoto 09-05-05 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Lol @ like 35 seconds into it, OMB gets Screwed n' Chopped on the shit.

???????????????????

Young_law 09-06-05 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Flowz
stop talking like you is from the hood....fa sho?!!??!!

dickhead

not only am i from tha hood dumbass i still live in the hood u wouldnt survive one day in my hood dawg

Young_law 09-06-05 10:26 AM

^^see how he ridin my dick cant think of a good comback so this cumdumpster makes fake quote posts wit my name in it wow u hava alotta time on ur hnds dawg

leady 09-06-05 10:29 AM

i know loooooaaadddssss of beatboxers, thats not bad omb but it does sound a little basic, unless you wanted it to be basic for an example???? id defo like to hear you doing something more difficult, like a beat but instead of jus drums and bass puttin melodies aswell and singing, like a beatboxer round here called schlomo can do justin timberlake beats with all drums bass strings pianos w/e is used in the track but also drop singing from the song at the same time... beat boxing is sick though definately

Young_law 09-06-05 01:58 PM

^naw fuk u hoe, thats the only thing u can say about me "ooooo your sigs are gay oooooo your cuts are stupid dardardar de dar dar im a fuckin dumbass" and u aint one 2 talk dawg r sigs r wack 2 sucka, i diss this nigga call him outta his name say he has 2 much time on his hands and all he can say is well your sigs suck, well u suck 2 dawg allot u suck mad dicks and hella clits so leave RV today right now as soon as you read this post losers dont belong here u fucking loser GOODBYE!!!

Spektikul 09-06-05 02:34 PM

yo OMB, I got my mic and cool edit working.

just gotta sign-up for Soundclick and my audios ready to go.

Sik Wit It 09-06-05 03:48 PM

^in beat-boxing you mean?

Terumoto 09-07-05 01:31 AM

word spek. good shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i know loooooaaadddssss of beatboxers, thats not bad omb but it does sound a little basic, unless you wanted it to be basic for an example???? id defo like to hear you doing something more difficult, like a beat but instead of jus drums and bass puttin melodies aswell and singing, like a beatboxer round here called schlomo can do justin timberlake beats with all drums bass strings pianos w/e is used in the track but also drop singing from the song at the same time... beat boxing is sick though definately

that was just freestyle shit off the top of my head.

I find it hard to believe schlomo can do drums, bass, strings, and pianos and sing at the same time... its just impossible... not even killa kela, rahzel kenny muhammed etc can do that shit.

But I can hum, beatbox and sing at the same time... hmm.. I could do a demo for ya. maybe a song you know. howbout stand by me? you know that oldies joint. thats one I can do the tune, beats, and sing.

or if your mother only knew is always a crowd pleaser. no tune though, just beats and singing.

Ysdat 09-07-05 01:38 AM

<<< just heard ombs music for the first time .LOL

Terumoto 09-07-05 01:40 AM

that stuffs mostly old though...

if you want some new shit hit me up on aim or msn

GrEeN PaRtY! 09-07-05 01:59 AM

there should be beat boxing battles though, it would be fun to listen to.

leady 09-07-05 08:54 AM

beat boxing over here is as much a part of hip hop as rapping is same with DJ'n breakdancing graffiti and basketball everything is all linked into the scene

Terumoto 09-07-05 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Flowz
if u wannna setlle this....batlle me then.,....graphics battle!

i'll set it up!!!
3 day check in
3 day drop
and crew votes not allowed...
and not to mention...overhangs allowed!!!

hahahahhahahaha.... graphics battle... lmao