RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Mad Dog vs E.C (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210657)

Mad Dog 10-11-05 05:01 AM

chicka chicka amish...............................

E.C 10-11-05 05:16 AM

upibnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GangsStarShit 10-11-05 05:21 AM

This was feedback posted for Mad Dog

pollz....fuck knows why though all i really need to do is switch account

∆ P E X X 10-11-05 07:19 AM

Voted For: Mad Dog

Nice dog shot piece on the intro, although it's CRUSTY lol, but it def serves it's purpose. Beat's cool, quality's pretty good for RV. Your mic sounds clear, but it sounds liek you're mumbling into it at times hwich could be corrected with a little more annunciation or some noise gate on your vocals. The "go down in history" line is BEYOND aincient. Some parts of your flow some slightly off, like by one syl. Some of the lines didn't make sense to me like you saying you'd run around his name while he gives you a handjob :huh: I dunno man, I listened to this song again, just to make sure I wans't hearing shit, and I'm sure that's what you said, lol, at exactly 1:12 in. WTF is that? Kinda fucked up this entire track for me man and I couldn't even stay focused on the rest of the verse after that AHAHAAHAH a handjob...

But yeah, the "personals" weren't really "personal". Liek they weren't specific about mad Dog's life or anything liek that, so it was hard ot buy into most of them. Not a bad track over-all, jstu for a battle I'd want to see some more savegry, but what can you expect fomr dudes who battled, liek what, 3-4 times? Guess you run out of new shit to say.

Mad dog: LOL @ the opener. The beat's cool, ain't heard this one in a long time. Your vocals are a little too loud, by about 3-5dB's. I'm surprised man cuz I didn't expect nearly as many personals as there was in this. I didn't liek that your flow is pretty much the same through out the entire verse with essentially the same rhyme scheme, but the lines themselves saved this from being "redundant". There's a lot personal shit in this man, lol, sounds liek you legitimately got hate for this guy.

And LMMFAO at the closer. That shit wrapped up the battle right there, LOL. Gave him a whorin, lol. That's a good one. Not bad, for a guy who gives handjobs.

Vote: MD.

E.C 10-11-05 11:50 AM

lol at the hand job.. that was suggesting that he;s on my dick n shit....

thankls for the feed on my track btw

E.C 10-11-05 04:38 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn

Speats 10-11-05 10:58 PM

This was feedback posted for E.C

pooolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mad Dog 10-13-05 04:52 AM

uiopkljhgfthghnbvdttyjjbgjhjhjyufnmjtgjuhtjuyjuy6i

Mad Dog 10-13-05 09:27 AM

rapverse.com the only place to rap battle.........

Key... 10-13-05 10:12 AM

This was feedback posted for Mad Dog

checkin poles.....goodluck both............................................

Acuity 10-13-05 11:28 AM

LMAO @ the EC quote in MD's sig.....................

E.C 10-13-05 01:05 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

13th. 10-13-05 03:33 PM

This was feedback posted for E.C

pollz

:cool:werd

E.C 10-13-05 04:34 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n

Mad Dog 10-14-05 04:23 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec's wack