RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So I just saw SAW 2... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213982)

Magic5 11-10-05 02:29 PM

Moved to the Entertainment forum.

J. Luth 11-10-05 03:26 PM

^bitch don't move my threads :shoot:

Compose 11-10-05 03:36 PM

Werd saw this the weekend it came out, shit was fuckin dope, and I saw saw 1...I really liked both, like 9th said I liked the whole focus on jigsaw shit and I wanted to see it for the puzzles and ending too...but when he said the numbers are in the back of your mind I already knew from the beginning I was like "Why dont they just check on the back of their heads? wtf?" but oh well that was the only thing I didnt like that much.

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousM
Fucken right dope shit yo...there is definetley gonna be a 3rd one...1st one kinda sucked...second obne was suck...3rd one is gonna be the ultimate scary movie...cant wait

LMAO, how the hell would you come to that conclusion if you thought the first two sucked?

But I'm gonna watch the first one again after I piss and finish rolling this L.

E.C 11-10-05 05:18 PM

i just watched it.... its just finished now.. i thought it was illll.. the ending was so well thought of... coz going back if u actually listened to the guy then everything wouldav been kool lol... thats what ya gt for being inpatiant

Compose 11-10-05 05:58 PM

*Spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

^Yea exactly...if he had just listened to Jigsaw and talked like he wanted he would of known his son was ok but Jigsaw knew he was impatient and it all fell into his plan.

Golden shellz 11-11-05 12:40 PM

i heard one of tha chicks that was supposed to die in da first one started to help the killah

J. Luth 11-11-05 02:05 PM

^then I guess that ruins the movie for you. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
LMAO, how the hell would you come to that conclusion if you thought the first two sucked?

But I'm gonna watch the first one again after I piss and finish rolling this L.

lmfao I kno, right? lmao....... "the first 2 suck, but third one gonn be the dopest horror movie!! YEA MAN!!!!!!!"

lmao @ that shit.

but yea, next halloween gon be tight. ~_~

Young_law 11-20-05 02:28 AM

yooo, i jus downloaded and watched this shyt, it was good but saw one was better, they tried 2 base some of the stuff on saw 1 like yall already sed the beartrap thingy or whatever, and also when the guy sawed his leg off and they played that music(which is actually kinda cool i wanna download it ne 1 know the name of it) and when the dumbass cuts the back of his neck off, and puts it in his pocket WTF?!?!?!? but yo have yal thought about this, them dudes from part 1 still in that bafroom damn, and the dude who got out in part one that cut off his leg yo, all he did was go into the hosue, so yea sucks for him, all in all i cant wait to see part three, but yo dude dumb as hell as soon as i saw that tape recorder, i woulda been out like a mutha he listenin 2 it, the door wide open then the woman comes, and he stares at her dum fuk, but yea shyt had me on tha edge of my chair i give it a 8.7/10

Crazy Hades 11-20-05 01:35 PM

The weird thing was in Saw 1 the guy who sawed off his leg was going away, and now he's at the place next to his leg. Must've moved him, word.

J. Luth 11-20-05 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
yooo, i jus downloaded and watched this shyt, it was good but saw one was better, they tried 2 base some of the stuff on saw 1 like yall already sed the beartrap thingy or whatever, and also when the guy sawed his leg off and they played that music(which is actually kinda cool i wanna download it ne 1 know the name of it) and when the dumbass cuts the back of his neck off, and puts it in his pocket WTF?!?!?!? but yo have yal thought about this, them dudes from part 1 still in that bafroom damn, and the dude who got out in part one that cut off his leg yo, all he did was go into the hosue, so yea sucks for him, all in all i cant wait to see part three, but yo dude dumb as hell as soon as i saw that tape recorder, i woulda been out like a mutha he listenin 2 it, the door wide open then the woman comes, and he stares at her dum fuk, but yea shyt had me on tha edge of my chair i give it a 8.7/10

lmao you're an idiot kid. If you didn't notice he TRIED to move, but he was chained. lmao dumbass

Logic The Goonie 11-20-05 03:04 PM

Saw 2 had dope moments, the intelligence did fall off from the first one and the ending was fucking WHAAAACK no matter what anyone says because I felt that they threw in shit that was totally irrelevant just to make sure you wouldn't think of that gay ass "twist".

Os1ris 11-20-05 03:21 PM

Saw 2 was tight, but damn i wanna see that movie Hostel from Quentin Tarantino that movie is going to be fuckin raw!

Young_law 11-20-05 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmao you're an idiot kid. If you didn't notice he TRIED to move, but he was chained. lmao dumbass

your the dumbass, he cut off his leg and was unchained wit ya goofy ass, nigga get ya facts str8, then he crawled his way outta tha room sayin he was going to go get help, and now we know he jus ended up in that house

J. Luth 11-21-05 07:24 AM

^I'm talkin' bout part 2 you idiot. lmao @ your stupidity. That's why you don't have a real name and they jus refer to you as "that nigga over there"