RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Featured Track: Take My Shine <)-(> and will appear (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215021)

Willa 11-23-05 02:15 PM

that was ill gramatix lol but good looks vote hot if you like it :)
alright ill be leaving feed today

ILL GEE 11-23-05 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
boo @ the indians intro... you'd hate to see a native hand you your ass in audio wouldn't you... The rest of the track is decent. Audio quality sounds like you spittin thru a tin can... hook is aight... Flow is aiight on first verse. Crossed over like Iverson line was aight. Will appears verse is good. Quality still ass, but I don't remember her flowin this good before. Some elevation happenin word. Broken down like Patrick Ewings knees line was gold LOL. sheeeeit.... yea - track was ok... word.

lol.... my great grandmother is fullblood cherokee... so basicalyy, i'd be handing my own ass to ....myself...lol

and wow@intermental.... LV?...lmao... try IG... as in Ill Grammatix...lol

Ysdat 11-24-05 01:44 AM

playing.

intro weird. First verse is good, vocals somewhat to high..maybe equalize them a bit more. flow is good,lyrics are okay.

beat is okay.nothing to special.

willa baby, you took my advice you sounding like a sexy female now. Not a premature little boy. this is nice drop gurl. Flow is solid. Voice sounds good. Lyrics are ok.

outro is meh

best thing ive heard from willa. Never heard anything from other guy.

peace :)

B To The D 11-24-05 02:53 PM

LMAO@LIL INDIAN THINGY HAHAHAAHAH

I.G-First Change Your Name Back:)

Emotion Was Koo

Flow Was On Point Great :)

Delivery Was Fire

Presence Was Good

Welll Fuck The Rest Its All DOpe

Haha

Willa:

EMotion Was Doep

Flows Different But I Love Em

Voice Is Koo

Presence Is Good Seem Confident

Deliverys Dope Love How You Presented Your Self On This

Lyrics Are Good

keep Up:thumbup:

Overall:9/10

Plz Rtf On:
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=215164&page=1

Plz :):)

Willa 11-24-05 05:35 PM

alrite i think i got everyone except for phenom im wiating for him to drop his new track
and the prophecy is a homo

CoNs-CiOus 11-27-05 04:59 PM

wtf is that at the beginning.....but besides that this track is a solid one tho.....Lyrics are coo...Flow is on point. And the quality could be a lil better but its coo tho. You got nice mic presence and you sound real confident on the mic. Girl nice on the track....delivery is good..Im feelin the hook its catchy and its somethin i could hear on the radio only if the quality was a lil better....good shit tho..

ILL GEE 11-27-05 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNs-CiOus
wtf is that at the beginning.....but besides that this track is a solid one tho.....Lyrics are coo...Flow is on point. And the quality could be a lil better but its coo tho. You got nice mic presence and you sound real confident on the mic. Girl nice on the track....delivery is good..Im feelin the hook its catchy and its somethin i could hear on the radio only if the quality was a lil better....good shit tho..

no doubt... i know quality is till an issue but i got nothing but time to fix that...lol... thanx for da feed... holla at my mad dog battle and leave some detailed feed on who you think won.... holla

chip 12-29-05 08:58 PM

sick intro, and i'm feelin the hook and beat......damn @ the 1st verse, pretty good..... listenin, now i think the hook is kinda simple, but that's not too bad in this case...... lol, Willa's voice is still sexy..... awww...... Willa, u coulda came harder than that babe...... 1st verse was better....... umm..... overall hot track but quality could be better.....

Willa 12-29-05 09:30 PM

yea we got weak quality stick mics lol
im going to upload the first version fo this later cause i dont liek hte effect on my verse
all feed will be returned

J. Luth 12-30-05 01:29 AM

Ig... nice shit.... good flow.... quality sucks.... lyrics coo.... got coo flow..... your voic coo......... this beat aiight..... ain't the greatest....... take my shine, nice chorus.... likin' hook goof shit...

will, you getting better everytime I hear you. Quality still wack :( lol but your flow getting better. Good lyrics. good flowing and shit. Liking this.. real nice. Overall was real nice verse.

overall, shit was good listen quality was downfall, othe shit was all there. good track guys. keep it up. 8.5/10

Meziaa. 01-11-06 04:19 PM

Willa!!

Don't know if you remember me, but I was on here a whillllleeee ago..

I listened to the take my shine track..

I liked it, fuck what the others say, I was loving ya flow...
Ya voice is real nice too, you improved from when I was here, we was supposed to do that collab.... Nice shit forreal...

The dudes verse was nice as shit too, his flow is crazy, if his quality was better, his shit would have been flawless no doubt...

I'm glad to see you still standin tall ma...

Ms. Get Gully 01-16-06 01:14 AM

must agree best track to ever hear willa peer on ..and dude gram shined like always lyrics were dope..willa flow was on point to a T good ish. Still dont like you but good shit..Gram my nigga quality aint everything fuck that shit i got the same problems and u know dat but the lyrics were seepin thru soo i know im late replyin to this i listened to it a few times actually before this post lol..But im posting now just to get a link ;) lol ...But ne who dope track..what ever happened to the Rap game tourney ne ways?> there hasnt been a post since christmas.

Willa 01-16-06 04:14 AM

its over
i finished 3rd i took myself out
will s unyu 2nd
kool kol b 1st

ILL GEE 01-20-06 10:15 AM

werd.....i took myself out too...was in the process of moving to da east coast... if i had time to drop i woulda stole this easy.... i had some shyt i was gon throw out there... plus.... i woulda had to diss my homie willa.... we went thru too much in the tourney for me to be dissin her..... yo willa....holla at ya boy...we still gotta do a real collab

-da undadawgz-

-Substance- 01-20-06 04:46 PM

lmao at the intro, i was funny as fuck......

the beat is nice and the actually track intro is nice...

you had some nice flow.....first time i've heard you in audio willa, good job!

this was real nice..