RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   To all you gangstas/gang supporters. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216240)

Capone 12-04-05 09:54 PM

=0 '

another dam gang thread from you...

don't make me come kill you =/
get kings everywere =)

the place were u live aint all blacks??

=/

Indeph 12-04-05 09:59 PM

ehh.. I'm talkin about the black community. Ya'll handle ya'll problems yourself lol

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 10:07 PM

You need to replace the hate with respect
I'm probly the best yet, Poet Laureate!

Indeph 12-04-05 10:08 PM

Lol stop freeposting. I sware you like a firefighter arsonist.

New Meth0d 12-04-05 10:20 PM

im gangsta...foreal

ILL GEE 12-04-05 11:03 PM

i saw a documentary on how the government brings drugs into communities and basically creates ghettos worldwide.... think about it... how do all these black folks get access to all these drugs and all these weapons without help from the outside?....betcha can't name one major gun company owned by a brother... let alone a distributor... drugs is coming from columbia and the likes... who patrols the borders and monitors the waterways?.... who do you think sold our enemies the weapons they have that are currently being used against us?... bet you thought it was russia ...lol... wrong.... most russian weapons are rejected u.s. patents developed by who? the government.... how do you think the government stays in a position of power in da first place.... drugs and guns.... do some research.... you'll see da truth... that's why they don't want da average drug dealer on da streets.... it takes away from "business"... but at the same time... if you put that kinda stuff in our hands and make us all greedy fuckers it takes us brothers off da streets... the REAL drug dealers and hustlas ain't on da corner... that's 5 and dime shyt... that's what da government uses to say shyt like... "We're fighting drugs and taking the bad guys off da streets"... that's bull shyt.... that's a front to keep us from really seeing who's behind it all... that documentary was deep as hell... the government puts us against ourselves and offers us excuses to use that "justifies" how we ended up in that position... bust this.... i grew up in that environment... and I, for one, have never ever been in a gang... i've never sold drugs, i've never had to play like a bad man and bust guns at kats just to prove how hard i was.... i never got into the gangsta life.... if you look at the kats dying around you and use some common sense you'll see that it's relativelyeasy to say "nah, man..... i want more outta life than that".... read a book... education is ya best weapon.... why you think the reading and math scores are so low in certain areas.... there are people out there who profit from our stupidity.... smarten up and beat da man at his own game.... it don't matter if you black, white, chinese, asian or indian.... knowledge is power... go ahead and get ya gangbang on if ya wanna... just remember... when you in jail or buried 6 feet deep... i'll be taking care of my family making that dough, watching you on da news getting carted away by da popo or da morticians while i shake my head and warn my children not to fall for da same shyt you so-called gangstas fell for...

and that's one to grow on.....

lmao.... anybody remember them "one to grow on" commercials?....lmao

TeamOne 12-05-05 01:05 AM

word......... gangstas were throwin snowballs on friday....... i was like *hide*

lmao...... but for real, kids were doin sum fucked up shit on friday, a group of "thugs" started messin wit some kids and than one of em challenged another kid (who was by himself.... like some kids like me were there, but we werent with him like the other group was with their friend) to a fight one on one...... however, wen they started, the group of thugs were sayin to the kid by himself "ill fuck u up if u touch him(their friend)" even tho at the same time they were sayin "make this some one on one shit"....... so this kid had to basically take a beating from a kid he coulda knocked out in one punch, cuz he woulda gotten fucked up if had fought back.....

luckily, we got him outa there..... he only had like a bloody nose by the time we got him away....

thats fux story of the day....... that and my matrix like dodge of a snowball....

Blay'all 12-05-05 01:10 AM

^ i wish it was snowing here :(

Terumoto 12-05-05 01:14 AM

... ok indeph. I understand what you mean... its pretty easy, just stop poverty, and kill everyone that popularises gangstas.

off you go.

Zone Out 12-05-05 02:12 AM

yeah
say "fuck you gang members and gang supporters" on the net
Go to southside chicago, California, or New York and say that shit
Cos until you say it around some mothafuckas that can get to yo ass, you aint doin nothin but blowin smoke

Zone Out 12-05-05 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
word......... gangstas were throwin snowballs on friday....... i was like *hide*

lmao...... but for real, kids were doin sum fucked up shit on friday, a group of "thugs" started messin wit some kids and than one of em challenged another kid (who was by himself.... like some kids like me were there, but we werent with him like the other group was with their friend) to a fight one on one...... however, wen they started, the group of thugs were sayin to the kid by himself "ill fuck u up if u touch him(their friend)" even tho at the same time they were sayin "make this some one on one shit"....... so this kid had to basically take a beating from a kid he coulda knocked out in one punch, cuz he woulda gotten fucked up if had fought back.....

luckily, we got him outa there..... he only had like a bloody nose by the time we got him away....

thats fux story of the day....... that and my matrix like dodge of a snowball....

roflmao
OWNED!
Them Ahh Dee Ahh niggas be doin that here in Detroit.