RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   *Just Cant Get Along* AI DISS FT. Zone Out, Tito, ChoKahnMiWang and Phase Out! *FIRE* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217209)

Mad Dog 12-19-05 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase.One
^ lol @ you thinking i didnt write my verse in 5 son your trash real talk haha want real talk set up the battle an lets get it poppin kit kat boi

blatt dolla back

i didn't say you didn't write it up in 5 mins pshh...lol @ you i got something in the works i'll do that...then you can "kit kat" yaself boy and "take a break" pshh...

Ebircs 12-19-05 09:30 AM

wow @ all this....

Mad Dog 12-19-05 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho-Kahn MiWang
wow @ all this....

yes wow................

Key... 12-19-05 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
yes, you are homo
why?
cos you searched all the way to the bottom page just to respond to this
and you are condonin biting bein aart of AI
Why? cos DV bit the crew name from the real AI
PLUS, DV has been caught bitin plenty of times

The funny part of all this is, this fruitcake will went to RB and posted a thread sayin "Someone using your crew name" but they closed it and said "fuck off" to him hahaha

idiot

Dervla 12-19-05 10:33 AM

O_o.........*Hurries to get a mic adapter*

Mad Dog 12-19-05 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
The funny part of all this is, this fruitcake will went to RB and posted a thread sayin "Someone using your crew name" but they closed it and said "fuck off" to him hahaha

idiot

LMFAO...not only was he laughed off RB...but he's gettin laughed off here too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho-Kahn MiWang
wow

Zone Out 12-19-05 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision

idiot

omfg
you are a fuckin liar
roflmao
They actually didnt care
they said "wow, no one's in that crew is good at all, but Lady Fiya is my baby"
lmao @ you lyin, you bastard

Zone Out 12-19-05 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
LMFAO...not only was he laughed off RB...but he's gettin laughed off here too...

I was never laughed off RB, I post on RB everyday, been postin on it for almost 2 years.
never ever been "laughed" off.
and I will never be laughed off of here either
you know why?
cos its always clowns like you that people laugh at

..Decree.. 12-20-05 03:20 AM

Aight

Kryo-str8 flow better than most on rv punches good delivery same you ran out breath once jus gotta shorten them lines other than that pretty good verse son def elevated from last time i heard you

Tito-Str8 verse son some good punches no complaints...

Cho-hmmm is that your real voice lmao?

Phase one-came good no complaints aswell...

Zone Out 12-21-05 04:33 AM

thanks for the feedback, Decree

TeamOne 12-21-05 08:01 AM

thanx for not askin me to give u my verse ever......... bitch, hah........ ive had this done for a month....... i wont even leave feed on this, but its uppis ur track anyways

Zone Out 12-21-05 03:02 PM

LOL
Fux, you was procrastinatin dog
the first people I went to was you, IG, and Ike.
IG took forever, Ike didnt want to do it, and you took forever
Tito did his verse in a day
choke did his verse in some hours
and Phase did his verse in some minutes
lol, I wanted to get it out there

TeamOne 12-21-05 04:16 PM

i had my verse done........... i just forgot to send it

anyways............ this track is pretty decent, Wills verse was decent, alto i heard it a million times while writin for this song........ better punches than most of the other people..... tito had a pretty nice flow on this as usual..... but i dont really like him on this compared to his other shit....... stilla serious flow, tho...... Cho is decent but i hate the presence/voice on this.......i dunno if its ur mic or just ur voice, but im not feelin that aspect of it....... and finally Phase prolly was the best overall on the track........he was decent in every aspect whileall of the others had parts they fell off in........ Decent track here

RTF....... links in sig.....

~Lady Fiya~ 01-09-06 02:02 PM

"Lady Fiya will get straight slaughtered,
especially since one verse put her out like water"

that's the best you got against me? Okay LOL.

Tito didn't really diss anyone in particular, wait there's goes Mad Dog's name... aight not bad verse.

Cho-Khan MiWang? Aren't you dissing E-Style now? lol @ strept throat, u got punches but your lines seem so long...

Phase.One - i dunno where the hell you came from, but i'm listening, your delivery is decent, u need to control your breaths sound like you breathing a lil' hard into the mic after lines (that shit's mad annoying) and set up ya punches better... all you said to me was Lady Fiya mad soft, then later u said a crack whore... set up ya shit (punches) better and you might get a response.

In my opinion this deserves no response, not from me anyways... Y'all punches were wack all except Cho-Khan MiWang and he said lil' to nothing bout me, but I might throw something together if I feel bored. Flow was straight from Phase.One but in a diss, you need to actually say something effective, not just have a good flow. I feel this wasn't. Holla back.