RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Young Montana (yes, one of PSA's finest) has a video posted (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217267)

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:48 PM

Yea ya verse was Ite, i guess......u won...buh pick up tha mic and hit me up....if not, fuck it..i aint got time to b arguing witcha lil lame ass for hours....Nuff Said....

%%%% 12-17-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Montana
i aint got time to b arguing witcha lil lame ass

Yea but u responded to my post...meaning you wanted argueing :shoot:

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:52 PM

Cus u talkin shit..tha fuck im suppose to not say ne thing...lol......ite fuck it, im done...lol...........

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
*reads most recent post*

I believe I said I do text for fun? I'm not great at it, CUZ I WORRY BOUT SONGS NOT INSULTS! Course, I have to have some skill considering I made it to Top 16.

you do text for fun, and you do songs
But you always glorify your topicals
"currently writing: etc etc etc"
it was in your custom title
BUT
even on the other hand
you say gfx are more important than songs
:-\

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you do text for fun, and you do songs
But you always glorify your topicals
"currently writing: etc etc etc"
it was in your custom title
BUT
even on the other hand
you say gfx are more important than songs
:-\

I glorify the songs I'm writing. Currently Writing: are the songs I'm writing. I never said they were more important, but I said they do matter. You were acting like graphics played no part in the industry, and if that was true we wouldn't have logos, covers, etc...

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:58 PM

Quote:
I glorify the songs I'm writing. Currently Writing: are the songs I'm writing. I never said they were more important, but I said they do matter. You were acting like graphics played no part in the industry, and if that was true we wouldn't have logos, covers, etc...

YOU write topicals and nothin else
and I didnt act like gfx didnt matter in the industry
I said they DIDNT/SHOULDNT matter in CREW BATTLES!!!

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
the write topicals and nothin else
and I didnt act like gfx didnt matter in the industry
I said they DIDNT/SHOULDNT matter in CREW BATTLES!!!

Why not? Aren't we trying to elevate to make it in the industry? Whether it's rapping, producing, mixing, or making graphics?

Zone Out 12-17-05 04:02 PM

Quote:
Why not? Aren't we trying to elevate to make it in the industry? Whether it's rapping, producing, mixing, or making graphics?

Yeah, good luck geetin signed to Def Jam WRITIN topicals about lonely abused house wifes slittin their wrist.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah, good luck geetin signed to Def Jam WRITIN topicals about lonely abused house wifes slittin their wrist.

?

What are you on dude? I write the songs, I record the songs, I elevate so that I can get decent. Everyone makes fun of my music, I've been doing this ish a week or two I think. 3 songs is all I've done. I'm starting from the ground up, but no one offers me advice except Dooms. With his advice though my quality should be almost crystal clear soon. You want me to get better, give me some advice on how to do that. Cuz telling me it sucks and that I need to improve my quality doesn't help. I need tips and tricks.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:07 PM

Oh, and I don't write bout suicide. If you would actually read my stuff, you would know that rather than just assume.

DQ 12-17-05 04:10 PM

Aren't you Judicial's cuz...

Dope shit

Zone Out 12-17-05 04:11 PM

Quote:
?

What are you on dude? I write the songs, I record the songs, I elevate so that I can get decent. Everyone makes fun of my music, I've been doing this ish a week or two I think. 3 songs is all I've done. I'm starting from the ground up, but no one offers me advice except Dooms. With his advice though my quality should be almost crystal clear soon. You want me to get better, give me some advice on how to do that. Cuz telling me it sucks and that I need to improve my quality doesn't help. I need tips and tricks.

No, I dont want you to get better.

Young Montana 12-17-05 04:11 PM

Ye thats my Cousin....my lil big nigga lol no homo....

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:14 PM

Quote:

LMFAO

Guess you will just have to deal with my music for now. But don't worry, I'll figure out how to elevate on all my stuff on my own. :thumbup:

Compose 12-17-05 04:15 PM

Quote:

lol @ you...........