RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   The AIDs Virus Is Not Man Made (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217352)

L. Veracity 12-17-05 02:15 PM

yes you can be born with HIV or AIDS if your mother has it, but there's many ways that cut the percentage to about a 60/40 chance that your child will not have the virus...the mother has to take meds while she's pregnant and after the baby is born they get this shot twice within the first 72 hours of their birth...this is not biblical fact, just paraphrasing from what I remember reading on a site when I was doing some research

and yes many people contract the viruses from sharing needles or coming into other kinds of contact with an infected person's bodily fluids, but the bulk of people getting the virus world-wide, is from unprotected sex...

F.Y.I., you can't get AIDS from someone's saliva unless you drink like a gallon of it

Zone Out 12-17-05 02:17 PM

ok, this is question is kind of off
but if I let a girl give me oral sex without a condom and her saliva drops down my pisshole and shit.
and then I nut on her face and shit
and she has AIDS I wont get herpes...I mean AIDS?

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:18 PM

You don't have to fuck a monkey, if the monkey's spit finds an open wound on your body you can get it.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
ok, this is question is kind of off
but if I let a girl give me oral sex without a condom and her saliva drops down my pisshole and shit.
and then I nut on her face and shit
and she has AIDS I wont get herpes...I mean AIDS?

I don't believe you can, if you had herpes and you nut on her face and mouth then she can, but I think you are safe.

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:22 PM

nah, I dont have herpes
and the girl MIGHT have had herpes
I was hearin rumors of how she be havin herpes outbreaks and shit
shit had me scared
but I already beat her ass :-\

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:11 PM

Meh, you can get tested but it is probably a waste of $$$

Zone Out 12-17-05 04:22 PM

I already got tested
lol, I just wanted to bring it up for convo
This happened like 4 months ago
I got tested as soon as I started hearin rumors of her havin outbreaks

Magic5 12-17-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
AIDs = Before Bushes time...so why?

I was being sarcastic. The new trend out is to blame Bush for everything.

Zone Out 12-17-05 04:55 PM

you have to excuse Mad Dog.
He's an idiot

anyway, I still lean more towards that AIDS is man made.
Whether it was purposely or accidental

Compose 12-17-05 04:56 PM

Ofcourse its not man-made, its from Q's ancestors, and as we all know, Q isnt human.

Sorry, had to :(

Blay'all 12-17-05 04:56 PM

AIDS is a virus, and therefore is not living... and therefore can not change to try to "survive".... because it can neither live nor die

the one thats in existance now is the same one that was originally "created" or somehow came into being according to you

Magic5 12-17-05 04:57 PM

AIDS is not man made. Seriously.

Only a fucking idiot would claim that the government would start a virus like as a form of "population control." But, everything has to be a government conspiracy, so there you go.

Blay'all 12-17-05 04:58 PM

(what i just said above was in response to the discussion on the first page)

Zone Out 12-17-05 05:00 PM

I didnt say it was for population control
but you cant say the government isnt suspicious
and not neccessarily the US government

Blay'all 12-17-05 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^wrong, virus's are living organisms, otherwise they wouldnt move or disintegrate anything at all.

no, "right".... viruses are NOT living
dont fuck wit AP Biology :cool: