RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   E Gay Style Vs A.I (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217569)

Key... 12-31-05 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
Will S.Unyu
Pop Lotty
Trey Methodz
ThrowBack
Mimesis
Jack the Ripper
Spul
Ecko
Hoodz Prophet
9th Degree
Invektive
Storm
D.Zaster
Phase One
Shawn Phillips
Frame
Sabre

Are you just impotent?

List your audio head,text head and topical
I did not ask for your roster.

sabre 12-31-05 03:30 PM

what does not being able to maintain an erection, have anything to do with posting a roster....man, quit bitchin' and do shit, ya faggit

Dervla 12-31-05 03:31 PM

You know what....

2 text
1 Topical
2 auddio

everyone happy with that?

Key... 12-31-05 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre
what does not being able to maintain an erection, have anything to do with posting a roster....man, quit bitchin' and do shit, ya faggit

Here comes the saviour...without any commen sense is it too hard to ask who is going to do gay style's text,audio, and topical?

how hard can that be ...sheeeshz

sabre 12-31-05 03:32 PM

most likely people from our roster...but seeing how you called us out, isn't it common sense you would drop your combatants first?

GeDa Beast 12-31-05 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Rogue
I did not ask for your roster.

Quote:
u want to crew battle list yo roster no need to keep on chit chatin with your Cyber fruityness.

:huh:
and word @ Sabre

impotent
(IM-po-tent) In medicine, describes the inability to have an erection of the penis adequate for sexual intercourse

ask his moms, I CAN hold an erection.
How he think he got here?
smh

sabre 12-31-05 03:35 PM

roflflfl...owned

Dervla 12-31-05 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
:huh:
and word @ Sabre

impotent
(IM-po-tent) In medicine, describes the inability to have an erection of the penis adequate for sexual intercourse

ask his moms, I CAN hold an erection.
How he think he got here?
smh

No you duck, It mean in a different way

You used a ADJ

Yeah that's one way but there's another

Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J. Dyson).

GeDa Beast 12-31-05 03:38 PM

lol, @ callin me a duck.
stfu you dike, before I slap some dick across ya face

sabre 12-31-05 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by §ÄþþØ

You used a ADJ

Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J. Dyson).

how does that apply here though? roflflflfl it was used waaaaaaay out of context, stop killin' the already dead

Dervla 12-31-05 03:40 PM

How could it??...You have to take big steps to come closer to slap me in my face with your dick.

Key... 12-31-05 03:41 PM

Quote:

You used a ADJ

LMAO ayo Lola them kids just chit chaters if they real about crew battlin they would list there line up for the battle.

Shawn Phillips 12-31-05 03:41 PM

fuck text n tobical liets do this 5 on 5 audio

sabre 12-31-05 03:42 PM

Quote:
LMAO ayo Lola them kids just chit chaters if they real about crew battlin they would list there line up for the battle.

you're so retarded, seriously...like, wtf...you call US out, and we have to post a line-up first. STFU...stop being hypocritical and use some COMMON SENSE

GeDa Beast 12-31-05 03:43 PM

Quote:
How could it??...You have to take big steps to come closer to slap me in my face with your dick.

That response was so expected, I actually HOPING you came with something better.
Anyway
Key Rogue, Imma break this down.
Sinc eyall crew are callin us out.
Yall should already have your battle members ready.
It only make sense.
You dont declare war without having your linemen in order.

If you would simply post your roster(since you called us out), then I would match it, no problem at all.