RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   Round 3 Chat/Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219752)

JTR 01-17-06 02:00 AM

Stop the violence

King Solo 01-17-06 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's because I think most voters will stop giving a shit about the battle if they see that one person has already said they're going to sign out or forfeit. Most people will just be like, "Alright.. cool." then vote for whoever. I'm not saying these voters did, but that's what I'd do if I were in that position. I think it's gay as hell Solo said he forfeited because he was behind in votes, but after he figured out he was going to win decided he was going to not forfeit himself after all. That's bitch like no other.

Fuck you ass face!!

I didn't think I would have time to participate in this tournament, that is why I said I would drop out to save a no-show this week. But I managed to work out a little time to drop. And I don't give a fuck about your voting, everyone who voted didn't comment on anything I said. They left decent enough feedback to explain their votes shithead. And the only people who did comment on my post were N.Tav who didn't vote, and Fux who said I won but didn't vote because of the post. So if I didn't post that shit I would've won anyway you stupid cock. But it was 4-4 and Bull asked me if I wanted to give Flow the win, or let him cast a deciding vote. I told him to cast a vote and let the match end like that, he voted for me and I won. So fuck you dick, I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions. :gfy:

J. Luth 01-17-06 07:10 AM

RAW was g'd up. pc ~_~

hot 01-17-06 08:17 AM

yeah RAW was ill yesterday edge is so focking wack its unbelievable
and mimesis will send shortly

Vaskez 01-17-06 08:17 AM

Hahaha, Vaskez is back in the house <-dropped early :D

hot 01-17-06 08:20 AM

cool, early morning reads are great..........im almost done myself, figured i'd take my time like everyone else does

Vaskez 01-17-06 08:21 AM

hehe, thanks for providing one of my punches :D

hot 01-17-06 09:23 AM

how did i do that?
and good verse........

Vaskez 01-17-06 09:26 AM

I was joking, I guess you didn't click the link, you only indirectly provided the basis for it

Nynth Degree 01-17-06 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Fuck you ass face!!

I didn't think I would have time to participate in this tournament, that is why I said I would drop out to save a no-show this week. But I managed to work out a little time to drop. And I don't give a fuck about your voting, everyone who voted didn't comment on anything I said. They left decent enough feedback to explain their votes shithead. And the only people who did comment on my post were N.Tav who didn't vote, and Fux who said I won but didn't vote because of the post. So if I didn't post that shit I would've won anyway you stupid cock. But it was 4-4 and Bull asked me if I wanted to give Flow the win, or let him cast a deciding vote. I told him to cast a vote and let the match end like that, he voted for me and I won. So fuck you dick, I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions. :gfy:

Yeah, mod vote tie-breakers are homo, especially when you and the mod lub each other.

hot 01-17-06 12:36 PM

you guys that posted so far all have similar styles
especially sobe and vask.............i guess its a RB thing
hopefully my style is not an RV one
i try to make it anti-RV and RB but yeah
nice entertaining reads so far guys

Vaskez 01-17-06 01:07 PM

what?? My style's unique! :p if sobe's is similar he learnt it from me ;) he's much younger and more impressionable lol

Anyway, 9th is there gonna be a mag for last week and this week?

Nynth Degree 01-17-06 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskez
what?? My style's unique! :p if sobe's is similar he learnt it from me ;) he's much younger and more impressionable lol

Lol, funny I notice this right after I post the mag.

Magic5 01-17-06 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Fuck you ass face!!

DUDE, you said you forfeit.. came back and said you no longer forfeited. That's gay as fuck, and I don't care if you don't think so. Everybody with half a brain knows you pulled a bitch move. But, do what the fuck you want. I don't really care.. as I know you won't be winning this tournament, so it doesn't really bother me.

hot 01-17-06 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskez

lolololol werd!!! school these young'ns
this aint even my style but i learned long ago
multis+flow equals losses......