RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sampson co1u Review (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220752)

L.E 01-29-06 12:42 AM

Just picked it up today...

Word.

Zone Out 01-29-06 12:43 AM

lol
look @ the votes
man, its over

leady 01-29-06 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
its a good mic for its purpose clear quality and a chance ya shit'll get heard off rapverse ...stick mics wont do that

you mean a dynamic mic???? lmao @ stick mic

47.29" of Zigs 01-29-06 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
you mean a dynamic mic???? lmao @ stick mic

ur a fag dude

seriously

leady 01-29-06 02:40 AM

oh lord not u again,,,, another immature piece of shit *yawn*

anyway, yeh its not called a stick mic, its called a dynamic mic, and sum dynamic mics got sick quality, but they tend to be one directional on the pick-up(as they are generally used for live performance) but they are good mics if u get the right one.

Zone Out 01-29-06 03:06 AM

blah
everyone that doesnt like leady is immature
so the entire world is childish

leady 01-29-06 03:16 AM

the only immature ppl are the ones who cant take serious discussion and the facts handed out to em.

seriously, ur lookin mad pathetic kid seriously.

Zone Out 01-29-06 04:02 AM

someone needs to spike your haterade, son

leady 01-29-06 04:12 AM

haterade??? the only one hatingis you.

your the one who follows me everywhere allways with suttin to say, shit was funny at first, but its getting old n boring now, kinda like ya mothers pussy

Zone Out 01-29-06 04:31 AM

I dont follow you around everywhere, bitch, the only place you post at on RV IS the lounge

and yes, you hate on any and everything that comes your way
you're like, Haterzilla

leady 01-29-06 07:21 AM

i post in gfx forum aswell.

and i dont post in audio cos i havent uploaded anything for a long time because im working on my cd and doing tracks for other mixtapes and peoples e.ps n shit.

and i hate on everything thrown at me??? wat?? childish, played out fat jokes??? wow...... u hate alot more than me kid and thats a proven fact

Zone Out 01-29-06 08:11 AM

you've never not hated on somethin that didnt have to do with you

and how is me hatin on you a proven fact, fatass?
You took all of my posts and all of your posts and analyzed them in a scientific lab?

Zone Out 01-29-06 08:56 AM

what you have is the samson c1
im gettin the c01u tomorrow in the mail
:-)

Acuity 01-29-06 09:12 AM

leady u manage to change evry thread ur in into beef :bored:

and this mic is big...i record off it wid nice quality, i showed a track to manz in the industry and there first comment was "whos studio u fuckin wid"...cos they thought i was recordin sumwhere n where gonna ask why i was bothering to approach dem etc...the mic is great and its fuckin sick for the money and ease of use. I love the clarity and how it brings out all of the tones i use when spittin when ma mans mxl 990 at times it didnt pick up subtle changes in pitch etc.

blah, i recommend this MIC to anyone, great quality without breaking the bank, WHICH IS KEY to people such as those on this site.

Peace

leady 01-29-06 10:31 AM

no, u mean will follows me into every thread with suttin to say.

and will, if u knew me, i give props for stuff that deserves it, just cos ur wackness doesnt deserve it and people in ur wack crew dont deserve it, doesnt mean im a hater.... seriously, u dont know jack. and wow @ the retardedness of ur other comment.... seriously, stfu, cos ur not even entertaining anymore