RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   callin out lexicon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221596)

...Voke... 02-12-06 07:03 PM

still bitchin and shit....it will go down maybe lata i got a collab to work on with key rogue for a real track.............

Status 02-13-06 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
nah, i aint bout to battle ANYONE right now....takes too much time for a lil 1-2 min battle

LOL becuase your wack......1-2 minutres... i can do that in like an hour....Fucking wack ass kids these days

and YOu think your someone special becuase you have a "real track" to do.....HMM once you get sme shows and radio play then you would have reached my level...and then you would make a LIL effect on me....but until then struggle to make a few songs that no one out side of RV will hear......

and lexicon......when we gonna do that song.......i got a few beats you can hear...from my beat makers.....i just need soem blank Cds......but yup....its nothin hit up my myspace wit an answer...FUCK this RV battle call out

Also Known. 02-13-06 02:30 AM

feel ya i got hella blanks at the house lets make a mixtape i might be buyin a honda or a saturn soon so i'll be mobile soon hopefully

Status 02-13-06 02:50 AM

Fo sho we can put togther a real quick mixtape......and sell it for like $5....then when i put out my Cd a few more poeple will know me.....Yup....we can do that....

...Voke... 02-13-06 06:25 PM

lmao....kid ya wack...stay with ya fantasy kiddo.

Also Known. 02-13-06 06:40 PM

Voke you dont know shit about us.

I'm free all day Stat hit me up and we'll start if your down

...Voke... 02-13-06 06:48 PM

lol, ya'll know what...expect a diss track comin soon....lol kids think i'm wack

Status 02-13-06 08:26 PM

Ohh SHIt.. a diss track....WOW.,.....big fucking woopty dooo....like i said once you Do a Few shows then get at me.........1.....actually once you get on stage at an open mic night you can get at me but until then Keep ducking me

...Voke... 02-13-06 08:52 PM

been on stage kid....get ya info right before running ya mouth

Status 02-13-06 09:52 PM

Wow ivee been saying you havent been on stage for how long now....? and now you magically have been on stage....lmao....stop ducking..if your gonna duck then dont even reply....

...Voke... 02-13-06 10:51 PM

lmao..w/e biznatch, I've never ducked, just keep talking for your boyfriend "wangsta"

Also Known. 02-14-06 01:34 AM

Boyfriend na bitch i get more pussy then PetCo while Voke stays with less service then Metro

and thanks for the disstrack i do need publicity! :thumbup:

Status 02-14-06 01:52 AM

BOyfriend.........why you gotta start dissen someone else.....tryna take the fact that you been ducking me,.....Yo Voke....Please drop a diss track bout me....then show all your friends....and have them show there friends......and So on.....and make sure to tellt hem my albumn will be for sell....And if they wanna Buy it to hit me up on aim

Stativitie....<<thats my aim....

But make sure the Disss is good becuase then it will make me look better.....

thump up

Sik Wit It 02-14-06 02:57 AM

Battle each other already.. I wanna see this shit, dammit.

Status 02-14-06 06:44 AM

For real this nigga is fucking wack......Battle me so i can start building up my record again