RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Freeway is with G UNIT now (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221978)

Nynth Degree 02-27-06 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
oh right right

i'm not even gonna lie

"Poppin Them Thangs" is the most bumpable ride of 2005

From an album that came out in 2003?

Kawn Flixx 02-27-06 07:23 PM

If i see no link i dont believe it.

Past Tense 02-27-06 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
From an album that came out in 2003?

who knows i haven't listened too the radio really or the tv since that album came out...well after that album had a video

Spite 02-27-06 10:41 PM

hahaha some of these crack me up

Dirty Nigga 02-28-06 06:20 AM

I heard papoose ws signin to shady/aftermath too....

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
who knows

No, I wasn't asking when the album came out, I was just curious how the hell "the most bumpable track of '05" can be from an album that came out in '03.

BabyCapone 02-28-06 09:00 AM

Why would a fiya mc like Freeway sign with a bitch group G Unot thas some stupid shit

~Tony Green~ 02-28-06 11:03 AM

To be honest G-unit is one of the illest groups out who gone fuck'em up Dipset hell no DTP hell naw you see what they did to Murder Inc. and were the fuck has Game been since he's left no were just putting out those Mixtapes dissing G-Unit witch aint takin his career no were G-unit is on top hate it or love it.....

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
To be honest G-unit is one of the illest groups out who gone fuck'em up Dipset hell no DTP hell naw you see what they did to Murder Inc. and were the fuck has Game been since he's left no were just putting out those Mixtapes dissing G-Unit witch aint takin his career no were G-unit is on top hate it or love it.....

I can name several groups better than G-Unit, but you seem like the person who would pull the "no, they be undergorund they dont count yo" card.

~Tony Green~ 02-28-06 01:07 PM

Exactly underground groups don't mean shit they aint makin money 50 cent makes money if his voice is just heard on a track you how he did with Young Bucks 1st single let me in he said 4 bars and people went crazy for it like it or not 50 is the most powerful and popular nigga in the game

Labels 02-28-06 05:09 PM

Everybody who signs with G unit will not hit....... MOP is Garbage... 50 is just trying to get big names....

Chris Stylez 02-28-06 05:36 PM

G-unit is picking up alot of Artist that are hard to comercial. Spider Loc, Mop, Mobb Deep, Olivia, Tony Yayo. Yayo is a decent MC and all but that nigga is not marketble. Only niggas in their camp i can see selling is 50 cent, Young Buck, and Lloyd Banks. And lmfao with Tony Yayo not even going gold.

But I got a quick question After 50 cent drops his last two supposed albulms who do you think is going to take front rap artist in G-Unit while 50 cent is counting up his benjimens. Buck or Banks

Chris Stylez 02-28-06 05:38 PM

And Freeway i do not consider a fiya MC. That Nigga got Ripped by Cassidy.

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Exactly underground groups don't mean shit they aint makin money 50 cent makes money if his voice is just heard on a track you how he did with Young Bucks 1st single let me in he said 4 bars and people went crazy for it like it or not 50 is the most powerful and popular nigga in the game

Having money doesn't mean you're good. Case in point: 50 Cent.

J Summers 02-28-06 08:34 PM

i'd rather have money than be good.