RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cannabalism... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222541)

p4ntzistheish 02-17-06 09:13 PM

Dude this is a bad joke gone horribly wrong. Not too mention 9th, Nos and I have pretty much invaded and ruined all cred you had. But don't listen to me. Ask Gramma. If you didn't eat her face already/

Nynth Degree 02-17-06 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
No eating people is fuckin stupid..

Says someone who has never eaten a person.

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:16 PM

It's not stupid. I been eatin niggas since i was 13 and i'm still alive...so what does that tell u.

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:18 PM

an interesting fact i've seen. eating certain parts of the brain can increase ur percentage of brain usage. i haven't tried it out yet, but when i do, I'll b sure to hit ya'll up.

Magic5 02-17-06 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You know whats fucked?

They will allow mothers to kill their fetus's on request..

But they wont allow science to kill fetus's for research that could antiquate most modern medicine and cure people of almost any disease...

Yes.. I'm talking about stem cell research...

Nobody should govern/regulate the development of science. But, stupid, over religious peices of shit won't let it happen like complete fucking idiots.

Magic5 02-17-06 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLa InStInCt
an interesting fact i've seen. eating certain parts of the brain can increase ur percentage of brain usage. i haven't tried it out yet, but when i do, I'll b sure to hit ya'll up.

You can quit trying, man. If you ate other humans would get a disease and die. Remember mad cow disease? Guess how that started.

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:20 PM

fuck stem cells. I prefer to be interested in human cloning. cuz if it's possible then that means there will b more food for people like me.

p4ntzistheish 02-17-06 09:21 PM

We never said eating people was unhealthy. Just dumb as fuck.

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:22 PM

Explain to me how it is dumb.....c'mon let me hear it..

Magic5 02-17-06 09:22 PM

..Even though eating other humans IS unhealthy.

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:23 PM

i have no medical problems to date. so what does that tell u?...

La Cosa Nostra 02-17-06 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Nobody should govern/regulate the development of science. But, stupid, over religious peices of shit won't let it happen like complete fucking idiots.

Humans hold too much respect for life...

You realise the smartest people throughout all the ages of the anthropic period, have often preferred to kill people for progression, rather than kill progression for people.

The biggest world governments of today use this philosophy too.. Only, more behind closed doors if you know what I mean...

The general masses of today are in a serious decline.. And its due to the system we all grow up in from a very early age... Societys are mothered and kept sheltered from the harsh realitys of existance. And therefore their views are naieve and wrong and they dont even realise it...

People live in a fairly land these days... And its going to take a long time before humans wake up to themselves and realise this...

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 09:30 PM

it'll b a while b4 humans put down that well-done steak wit rice and gnaw on a arm or an ass-cheek. shit is just rediculous..

p4ntzistheish 02-17-06 09:42 PM

It's dumb because think about it. What if you meet another cannibal who hada bad day a work and said 'I'm hungry.' and bit the shit outta you. Or how bout dumb kids on the internet getting abducting and eaten with no chance of recovery as they are digested and shat out. Canniballism is dumb and most likely unhealthy.