RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   white people who dress gangsta (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223397)

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
It depends on your area. Here mainly the bandanas and what pocket their in is gang related. If you have a white bandana in your right back pocket then you are neutral.

Yeah, I think it depends on the state to be honest....

diffrent states gon have there own little gangs and they gon' have there own trends...naturally lol.

Enygma 03-04-06 08:26 PM

If you are white and you wear a wave cap.......you might be a wigger.

If you are white and you wear a Kufi...............you might be a wigger.

If you are white and you roll one of your pant legs up to about your calf
.................................................. .............you might be a wigger.

If you are white and wear Timberlands and shorts
.................................................. .............you might be a wigger.

If you talk blacker than the black people you associate with
.................................................. ............you might be a wigger.

I'll think of more later :thumbup:â„¢

Indeph 03-04-06 08:30 PM

If a white person uses the word wigger I knock them the fuck out.

Here's why:

If a white person dresses like a black person he's a wigger. Wigger=white nigger. So you're implying that we're niggers eh :mad: Don't make me slap the taste out your mouth and then feed you good food but you cant eat it because i slapped the taste out ur mouth hahah ahah ha hahsdna.a]sdlsad.

Enygma 03-04-06 08:34 PM

What if I used the word nigger.....would that be better?

Or maybe white nigger?

Stop looking too.....umm.....indepth? (that was almost ironic)

Now you're telling me I can't use the word wigger? Would you prefer wigga? And if you do, does that mean I can say nigga then?

I'm so confused.....

Indeph 03-04-06 08:38 PM

Lmao dont use it at all fool. :mad: Use wikkywoo instead. It's more friendly on the ears :(

Sean Gunner 03-04-06 08:53 PM

LMFAO at wikkywoo. Dope.

grams 03-06-06 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartÃ-nez
i think white people shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap and if they do then it can only be Eminem and they have to dress like their parents.

LMAO......its not dressing gangsta..........just cuz im white, listen to rap music, and where a fitted cap and a white tee doesnt mean im acting black............hip hop is a lifestyle.....that shouldnt be judged on color...............

dazy 03-07-06 10:55 PM

^^^^^^^^eggsactly what grams said that shit shouldnt be judged on color

Indeph 03-07-06 11:01 PM

Wear what you want. Dont care what people think. Or eat a biscuit. Iono

Jay Rose 03-10-06 05:27 AM

my opinion is if you wear clothes (any kind) cuz your trying to make a statement...like a white guy wearing urban gear trying to say hes gangster....or even a black guy wearing "preppy" gear to try and preceive he is 'cultured' then thats kinda pushing it, but if you wear shit cuz its comfortable or just cus you like the style and your not trying to get a certian reaction from it....then your fine.....i dont got a problem with those people....its easy to pick out the people who do it for the attention.....and yes those people annoy the shit out of me....

Jay Rose 03-10-06 05:29 AM

oh another thing,....most guys dress to impress girls around them....so if a white guy is into black girls....whats he suposed to do but dress how black girls are accustomed to liking....same thing other way around...i unno just a thought..

twenty9 03-13-06 09:42 PM

how come i always hear about white people actin "black" but no black people acting "white"?

Abraxas 03-14-06 12:14 AM

I hate it when Spics make a gay ass ponytail out of there hair. Blowouts are all right.

.Judicial. 03-14-06 12:54 AM

what if a white person was born in the hood grew up in the hood would you still expect him to dress like he is from idaho???even tho he lives in lets say compton??would that stereotype still apply?