RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Tha Q IS NOT gay... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224098)

Crazy Hades 03-11-06 06:38 PM

I was using the word people use in the arguments, calling people faggots and gay...not dissing homos ya know, just saying 'people argue that they aren't 'faggots'. Whatever.

Willa 03-11-06 06:39 PM

how is that a bad thing
people will eb schocked that a gay guy can rhyme
radios will play him because hes one of a kind
little white kids will start listening to him
and hed become famous

Nynth Degree 03-11-06 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
wow...all this coming from a dude who's ridden my dick since last year.

I thought Christians didn't get down like that before marriage.

47.29" of Zigs 03-12-06 02:37 AM

yall all fucking gay

anyways if tha qs gay hes gay

gay or not hes cool wit me and hes a pretty good rapper so past tense u already know what i think of u right now and im very dissapointed that ur coming out pointing fingers at someone like q whos cool n shit

B. Magik 03-12-06 03:27 PM

wtf @ this thread.

ILL GEE 03-13-06 10:28 AM

CTFU!!!!!!!!!! Is this shyt serious?!!!! How do you question the next man's homosexuality?.... What has this site become in this day and age?.... wow....

"I'm gay."

"No you're not... I can prove it."

"How?"

"I'm gonna pull my pants down and bend over... If i don't feel anything then I win"

"Suit yaself, buddy!"

LMAO.... can ya imagine the outcome of THAT shyt?

Dirty Nigga 03-13-06 10:30 AM

LOL ^

Tha Q has to be gay tho....

for one why would he lie? it would gain nothin'......

secondly, dude is comin over to my crib for COCKTAILS :evilgrin:

ILL GEE 03-13-06 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
well anyways..i'm out i actually have a life of rv i'm gonna go and hang out with my family and friends instead of neglect myself from the world unlike the mighty net crew OYD who is OWNING YOU DAILY AS A NET CREW IN 4 differn't parts of the world :rolleyes:

just so ya know.... I have a life... i actually just bought my own crib and moved back to da east coast.... OYD and fam has just put up they own website (LyricalMyricleRecords is in da building)... kats is doing mixtapes outside the net and a few members already have finished copies that have actually been distributed... i'm all about getting a new job right now but i stays loyal to my peoples... check in to let 'em know that shyt's aiight and we we keeps it moving like that.... we never claim to be mighty... and we don't ride each other either.... if one of my dudes dropped some bullshyt it'd be my duty to let him know... and vice versa.... Q's told me plenty of times where i needed to fix my shyt... fuck a sugarcoat... if my shyt ain't bumpin' let a nukka know... i ain't fragile... neither is my crew.... but uhhh.... good luck with YOUR outside life and keep it gully...ps.... don't ever put the eyesroll thing at the end of ya posts....it's not it promotes unmanliness