RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The biggest poser on RV poser - EXPOSED!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228098)

Valerie 05-13-06 07:09 AM

Damn akwords is 1 lucky guy.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-13-06 10:27 AM

ROFL@THIS PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO REINSTATE THAT I WAS IN FACT DOING WHAT I SAID I WAS DOING IN 2002!! wow i made a new thread breakin down how yall got BURNT tryna find something on me when yall got NOTHING.. bringin old blackplanet pages from 2002 when i wasnt married n was going to the university of toronto,anyway read the other thread n u'll get ALL the answers ur heart desires RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
wow

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-13-06 12:39 PM

n WOW @not only YOUNG LAW but APEXX also spendin his friday night on here rrrrrrroooooooffffffffflllllllllllllllllll then actin like oh wow she isnt responding it must be true,MORE LIKE I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD ON RV ON A FRIDAY NIGHT BITCHES

J Summers 05-13-06 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
n WOW @not only YOUNG LAW but APEXX also spendin his friday night on here rrrrrrroooooooffffffffflllllllllllllllllll then actin like oh wow she isnt responding it must be true,MORE LIKE I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD ON RV ON A FRIDAY NIGHT BITCHES

Your typin this but your thinkin...fuckin apexx unleashed the piss ...IVE BEEN HOODWINKED..BAMBOOZLED..

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-13-06 12:57 PM

stop ridin that old fart man,just cuz i dissed ur loser crew...PLEASE dont let me bring PICTURE PROOF of ur loser crew son hahahahaha

J Summers 05-13-06 01:05 PM

jeeze..i aint ridin him..pexx brings the comedy to rv that i appreciate...and you just mad cuz you aint even gotta crew beootch..so my loser crew > your non existant one

jsummz..

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-13-06 01:14 PM

rofl i dont post pics of my friends on a NET BOARD SON doesnt mean i dont got friends...rofl....n shit,if i had to hang out with this crew,i'd kill myslef....

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 01:18 PM

ROFL @ LK attempting to defend herself, lmao u got pregnant by someone you met over the internet DO YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC THAT IS

spending my friday nights on here? no more like in between recording breaks

*pictures LK pacing back and forth by the computer on fridays at th RV log in screen waiting for 12:00 to hit jus so she can say she doesent spend her friday nights on here*

J Summers 05-13-06 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl i dont post pics of my friends on a NET BOARD SON doesnt mean i dont got friends...rofl....n shit,if i had to hang out with this crew,i'd kill myslef....

fackyeah... dats my dudes right there ... its not that you wouldnt.. its that you can't.. man i was fucked up that night call it 18 grams 5 rolls 10 caronas we'll call it a night....beotch...peep my crew theyre dope as hell

Ebircs 05-13-06 01:35 PM

18 grams...between how many ppl ???....just you ?

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
fackyeah... dats my dudes right there ... its not that you wouldnt.. its that you can't.. man i was fucked up that night call it 18 grams 5 rolls 10 caronas we'll call it a night....beotch...peep my crew theyre dope as hell

dont worry about her, she jus wishes she could have friends like the rest of us

J Summers 05-13-06 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
18 grams...between how many ppl ???....just you ?

thats craziness...no me beans breeze crack..and a couple hoes

David Lama 05-13-06 02:11 PM

stalker!!! lol......

chronix 05-13-06 02:13 PM

wow, lol, lesson learned: Don't get apex mad

But um, why is every sayin apex ain't got a life n' shit? he said it only took him 30 minutes. Not like he looked up her record, all he did was enter a few urls, high lights things n' stuff. relax.

a k w o r d Z 05-13-06 02:19 PM

rofl nah man, that is definately not me.... my watch shits on that guys, and i wouldn't be caught dead with a fuckin black poetry house frenchy turtleneck.... n you serious? my son n that ugly ass baby look nothing alike.

and once again, lol @ spendin a friday night on some fake netbeef. what, you didnt have enough cash to take your chubby girl to the buffet? .... get outtttaaaaaa hereeeeeeee