RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   im expelled from next year (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228419)

Mentor 05-19-06 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
dam right now im making $18 a hour in a few months i'll be making $22
when i get a promotion as head of the dining sevices
ive been through mad shit but i turned around

werd ur rich i only make $5.50 an hour :(

locknes 05-19-06 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor

what sate you live in
cause minmum wage over hear in mass is i think 7.25 an hour

I Am Unreal. 05-19-06 04:13 PM

that's fucking stupid. you can't get expelled for drinking... don't fool yourself.

edit: especially if it was your first time getting caught.

-TeamOne- 05-19-06 04:21 PM

Quote:

ahhhhhhh, lmao i get more money that than in my sleep

Tha Q. 05-19-06 04:26 PM

only dumbasses get themselves suspended and/or expelled.

You're there to learn moron, not get in trouble.

Mentor 05-19-06 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Unreal.
that's fucking stupid. you can't get expelled for drinking... don't fool yourself.

edit: especially if it was your first time getting caught.

i know it fucked up but the principal aint gon fuckin lie and im sure as hell not gonna lie he said there's a VERY slim chance i wont get expelled
which to me is fucked cuz i was thinkin the same as u
but yo its the fuckin truth....i aint foolin nobody..

Mentor 05-19-06 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
only dumbasses get themselves suspended and/or expelled.

You're there to learn moron, not get in trouble.

lol im there ta learn my ass....when do u ever use shit from school besides the basic knowledge???? do u EVER use fractions or algebra or any of that shit out of school rarily EVER

people truly learn shit from life and experience not from books and school

and if im a dumbass then im a dumbass atleast i still had big anough nuts ta do it

Tha Q. 05-19-06 04:45 PM

Quote:
lol im there ta learn my ass....when do u ever use shit from school besides the basic knowledge???? do u EVER use fractions or algebra or any of that shit out of school rarily EVER

people truly learn shit from life and experience not from books and school

and if im a dumbass then im a dumbass atleast i still had big anough nuts ta do it

Did you just ask "when will you ever use fractions or algebra?" umm...I can tell you this. You'll def. use basica arithmetic more than algebra if you have an "ordinary" career. However, you'd be surprised how much info you retain and use from school, esp. college. And, high school should be a stepping stone to college, unless you have other plans. Education is the BEST road, unless you have trade skills or some plan to become an entrepreneur. <-----The latter are the exceptions though, not the rule. The truth is, most people who don't obtain a formal education make less per year than those who do.

Don't kid yourself bruh.

locknes 05-19-06 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Did you just ask "when will you ever use fractions or algebra?" umm...I can tell you this. You'll def. use basica arithmetic more than algebra if you have an "ordinary" career. However, you'd be surprised how much info you retain and use from school, esp. college. And, high school should be a stepping stone to college, unless you have other plans. Education is the BEST road, unless you have trade skills or some plan to become an entrepreneur. <-----The latter are the exceptions though, not the rule. The truth is, most people who don't obtain a formal education make less per year than those who do.

Don't kid yourself bruh.

TRUE I USE MAD MATH ESPECIALY WHEN IM MAKING ICE SCUPLTURE FOR THE RESIDENTS WHERE I WORK AT
AND IM MAKING MORE THAN Double MY STATES MINMUM WAGE

Indeph 05-19-06 05:35 PM

Wtf @ everyone busting in here calling him an idiot/fool. Do any of you know him personally? You people need to get over yourselves.

The Creator 05-19-06 05:42 PM

close this stupid plead for help shit

Mentor 05-19-06 05:47 PM

it aint no muthafuckin plead for help shit u useless piece of fuckin shit..i simply told everybody bout what happened at school whatever pops up in that fucked up head in urs is nuthin more than ur opinion

Mentor 05-19-06 05:49 PM

besides i can handle shit myself i never fuckin said i need help so fuck u for thinkin im weaker than ur bitch ass..fuckin nazi breggin ur like hitler...that aint shit ta breg about

M&rk 05-19-06 05:58 PM

dont screw yourself out of a future son, just learn from this experience and make better decisions in the future

High-Dro 05-19-06 06:14 PM

you got fuckin expelle for drinkin at school!?!? your school is stupid...we get like 5 days max....furthermore, get a life