RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rick Ross - Overrated (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228540)

Dirty Nigga 05-22-06 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
lol why do people hate a rapper when he gets sum radio time and blows up, when most of you know damn well if you listened to him before he got hot you were or would've jocked his nuts. but as soon as a nigga make it big and gets mainstream then all of a sudden he's not cool or not good... fuck outta here wit that jealous mess

Dude got a point ^

soon as an artist makes it big, y'all hate on him.

mR iKiLL. 05-22-06 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
His lyrics are unoriginal and boring.

Amen .

And i support upcoming artists. So stop sayin im jealous cuz he's big. Thats thw dumbest shit i've ever heard. I didnt like him when he was small, so i can fuckin careless about him being big.

Shear Kaughn 05-22-06 08:25 PM

don't knock the ross.......the mayor of miami

Past Tense 05-22-06 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Rick Ross is pretty good and you say he's all beats and no rhymes or punchlines but hes coming with better punchlines then most of you

"I gotta v-12 sweeter then a female,It feels like intercourse buckling up the seatbelt"

that line guarenteed is better then anything you've written

Once again for all you haters ;)

Abraxas 05-22-06 09:27 PM

I agree his acpella is bullshit but fuck he makes the most gangsta ass beats ever.
He's blowing it big right now.
Not that I'm supporting him cause he is from miami dade where I live.

Abraxas 05-22-06 09:28 PM

No one cared about his song when Husting was Orignally called Hustler Anthem.
Back in November 2005 when it was first released nobody gave a shit about him.

Shear Kaughn 05-22-06 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
No one cared about his song when Husting was Orignally called Hustler Anthem.
Back in November 2005 when it was first released nobody gave a shit about him.

thats because no one but people in Southern Florida knew who the hell he was

K.ontroverz.Y 05-22-06 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
lol why do people hate a rapper when he gets sum radio time and blows up, when most of you know damn well if you listened to him before he got hot you were or would've jocked his nuts. but as soon as a nigga make it big and gets mainstream then all of a sudden he's not cool or not good... fuck outta here wit that jealous mess

FUCKIN TRUTH!!!!!!

straight up. if he was on Rapverse ya'll would be on his nuts like a fuckin mental institution ahah straight up...

M Eazy 05-22-06 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-King
nah u cant say rick ross is whack

his mixtapes are sick, and 'hustlin' is sick

D4L, E-40, frenchise boys, their whack, rick ross is pretty ill

E-40 is wack? ha!

Shear Kaughn 05-22-06 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
E-40 is wack? ha!

E-40 sounds like he got a mouthfull of water everytime he raps

The-King 05-23-06 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
E-40 sounds like he got a mouthfull of water everytime he raps

-----lol word up

So.Rell 05-26-06 08:34 AM

Look here ngga's I don't hate on no one, it's "Real recognize Real" I give him props he's real, but he's Fucking Garbage...okay I admitt He says some nice stuff here and there, but I would never buy his album because I have heard what he's capable of...And whoever says he makes the beats STFU idiot...He don't make beats lol the person who made that beat made "Money on my Mind"...I gives props to commercial cats...Shit look Jim Jones speaks truth but his Flow is whack as fuck you know how boring that album would be? lol Kiss a Dick sayin I'm hatin...I got the Hustlin Remix on my Myspace...Get facts first before you open mouth

So.Rell 05-26-06 08:41 AM

And I've never heard of this douche until Everyday I'm hustlin came out lol...I like the song but I've heard most of the album...sum up-TRASH!

Hypnotic 05-26-06 04:26 PM

Not Really Lik'in Him.
Tight Beats Though.

fyakracka 05-26-06 11:14 PM

yea but when you listen to the remixes everyone bitin mans flow... hmmmm, but yea hes wack... i guess thats why jay z and weezy and jeezy use the same flow on his beat, cause its so wack