RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Thread Dump (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   I hate love... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229722)

Indeph 06-09-06 06:15 PM

It depends on why you love your girl. If it's completly consuming than you don't want anyone else. If it's like a mutual respect thing where you're there when she needs shit and vice versa, than you'll probably find other girls attractive.

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Yes you do =/ Because you feel you already have the best and they dont have nothing to offer you.

Lol.. Ok man..

Were obviously a lil different mindframe wise.. Dunno if its an age thing or culture thing.. *shrugs*

I know to keep my wits about me always and not get whipped.. Love to me is wanting to be around a chick all the time and never getting bored of her.. I can love multiple women... Most guys can I would say....

Ebircs 06-09-06 06:20 PM

because you smell like big foots dick

Indeph 06-09-06 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Lol.. Ok man..

Were obviously a lil different mindframe wise.. Dunno if its an age thing or culture thing.. *shrugs*

I know to keep my wits about me always and not get whipped.. Love to me is wanting to be around a chick all the time and never getting bored of her.. I can love multiple women... Most guys can I would say....

Definetly not an age thing. It's just personality. Love is gonna be different depending on what you want. It's not the same for everybody.

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 06:25 PM

Quote:
Definetly not an age thing. It's just personality. Love is gonna be different depending on what you want. It's not the same for everybody.

Lmao..

Its totally an age thing man... :thumbup:

Indeph 06-09-06 06:28 PM

... :bored: Yes because having the ability to resist temptation is really a common trait among teenagers.

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 06:31 PM

Ahaha.. Being whipped is...

Welcome to the game tiguh.

Paranoid 06-09-06 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Fucking monogamy.......

Post your thoughts on how fucking annoying it is to be in-love with a chick and not being able to jus go fuck someone when the offer is out there....

Um, I can agree. though I'm a virgin, I was stayin the night at my gurl friends for the first time with her and she made it sound like she wanted to get nasty. I go there and not much happened but the original feel up n shit. But yea, I truely like her, I don't know about love. But I bet if we had sex I'd feel like I was in love lmao, when really I probably wouldn't. But yea anyway nice oxymoron you made there Nos;) "Hate-love"

Indeph 06-09-06 06:34 PM

Nah, alot of married men are whipped. It's just giving up. I know its a weak and stupid thing to do, but eh.

<<<< doesn't care

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 06:35 PM

Quote:
Nah, alot of married men are whipped. It's just giving up. I know its a weak and stupid thing to do, but eh.

<<<< doesn't care

I'm jus messin with ya anyway man...

Love is an experience thing, not an age thing....

Cocaine 06-09-06 06:43 PM

I'm with this chick, i've been with her for pushing 8 months, and we reaaaaaaaaally messed the whole relationship thing up.. and for a guy to say this is fucked up, but we moved to fast, and now im finding myself bored as fuck with her.. but all my feelings are still there.. so like @ times i think i wanna split, but when it comes down to it.. i just can't..

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostrophe
I'm with this chick, i've been with her for pushing 8 months, and we reaaaaaaaaally messed the whole relationship thing up.. and for a guy to say this is fucked up, but we moved to fast, and now im finding myself bored as fuck with her.. but all my feelings are still there.. so like @ times i think i wanna split, but when it comes down to it.. i just can't..

Thats fucked man..

Theres always a time to cut ya losses tho....

Move on to bigger and better things...

Cocaine 06-09-06 06:47 PM

yeah thats how i feel, but then theres that one word.. and i just feel like i cant see me or her with anyone else.. and its just a shitty situation man..im 17 and feeling married

Terumoto 06-09-06 07:18 PM

I love love. I think it's great.

∆ P E X X 06-10-06 09:54 PM

monogamy is fantastic once you actually find a WOMAN instead of a girl.

Signed - a guy that meets a loooooooooooooottttttt of females.