RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how come some white people. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230954)

Magic5 07-02-06 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Yeah I kno that kind of white peoples, it's not all white people but mad white people act like that all racist n shit and then they listen to rap and idolise black people?..shit is stupid..

What kind of fucking idiot would idiolize any race? You don't know what you're talking about, dog.

B. Magik 07-02-06 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
I did, but the whole night we were like a half hour from my apartment and the busses stopped runnin' so i'm like. YO i know a guy who has E in my area. so of course we went to my area then im like Oh he's not here, i'm gonna go

Hahahahahahahahahhahaa

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 08:11 PM

LMAO @ the "IS THAT A HOOKER?" thing....

Immense 07-02-06 08:16 PM

i hate pakistanis...

but i still love curry...

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 08:22 PM

lol its funny but this shits true. and yeah i love curry too.

Immense 07-02-06 08:32 PM

Quote:
lol its funny but this shits true. and yeah i love curry too.

werd :thumbup:

seriously though,some kids are just stupid.they prolly listen to alot of rap,and they think all black women are hookers,and all blacks wana be gangstas,cos basically thats what alot of commercial rap shows us,all the women in the videos n shit.

but honestly im white and what i hate most is other whites who dnt listen to rap,and they see that you like hip-hop music and straight away think that you wanna be black...

they be like "oh,he thinks hes black"..just because you listen to rap.Thats what pisses me off the most

ayo . audrey 07-02-06 08:36 PM

wtf is a hypactical

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
werd :thumbup:

seriously though,some kids are just stupid.they prolly listen to alot of rap,and they think all black women are hookers,and all blacks wana be gangstas,cos basically thats what alot of commercial rap shows us,all the women in the videos n shit.

but honestly im white and what i hate most is other whites who dnt listen to rap,and they see that you like hip-hop music and straight away think that you wanna be black...

they be like "oh,he thinks hes black"..just because you listen to rap.Thats what pisses me off the most

word, hiphop is a culture, a way of life, it doesnt discriminate any culture, the more cultures interested. The more power to hiphop you feel

and hipacritical is someone who jumps on someone because of something then turns around and does the same thing

Shear Kaughn 07-02-06 09:14 PM

i really don't like the term wigger or any other term used towards whites who are "acting black"...even though its impossible to act black or any other race.....

these people who are "acting black" arn't "acting black" they are just embracing a style that a certain group of people like. and the majority of those people just happend to be black.

only the people who are educated and have an open minds will actaully understand what i just said.

strobe 07-03-06 05:57 AM

Quote:
actually. No. if you were not living in the ghetto you wouldn't buy kool-aid you'd just buy it withought having to make it.

Wheres the fun in that? You've got to make it yourself so you can put like half the bag of sugar in it

Blay'all 07-03-06 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
Wheres the fun in that? You've got to make it yourself so you can put like half the bag of sugar in it

oh shit! lol, strobe ghetto as a mothafucka :cool: :shoot:

Blay'all 07-03-06 06:42 AM

yeah, i know what you're getting at as far as hypocrits go. those type of people get on my nerves too, like i dont understand how somebody can sit down with their rebel flag talking about how "niggers" are inferior and turn on their TV and cheer on their favorite NBA basketball team, when 90% of the players theyre FANS OF, and therefore definitely not superior to, are black. that always gets me... smh

K.ontroverz.Y 07-03-06 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe

LOL, Damn, good point

strobe replied to my thread *feels loved*

Lol but yeah strobe that's pretty good. but if that's what you do, once you die from suger diabedees can i admin this site? lol

Mad Dog 07-03-06 12:37 PM

damn those white kids...

damn them all to hell