RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Magazines (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   LBL Magazine (9th July 2006) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231446)

Magic5 07-11-06 05:49 AM

I don't know. . I really think I beat Anov L. Idea. I thought I was dicked out of that battle. Every other battle I've had in LLL I can't complain about, though.

COM 07-11-06 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't know. . I really think I beat Anov L. Idea. I thought I was dicked out of that battle. Every other battle I've had in LLL I can't complain about, though.

^this dude beat me at the start of the LLL season... did I bitch? no.. did my crew members vote against me? yes....

datrus is a fucking moron

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 09:40 AM

I think the voting in LLL is alright. I just have a problem with a few select members. I respect the opinions of many of the top heads there. My situation is the same as Mim, I have 1 battle where I was dicked out of a win over. The rest of my battles have been fair for the most part.

Your argument would be somewhat valid Com...except you've bitched in more battles than I ever have. Just cuz you didn't bitch in 1 battle really doesn't mean much.

N.Tavarez 07-11-06 09:44 AM

damn cocoa pepples are the bomb

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 09:46 AM

Word.... I wish I had some of those at my office. We got free popcorn here tho, that's ill

N.Tavarez 07-11-06 10:05 AM

popcorn is not breakfast!
im tryna get some french toast in this bitch
but i keeps the cocoa pebbles at my desk
im like the munchie pusher over here
i get favors for teddy grahams bitches

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 10:08 AM

Are you at work too or nah?

N.Tavarez 07-11-06 11:40 AM

yeah im at work
you think i'd hang with these assholes on my FREE time? :nono:
lol

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 11:42 AM

yes I do

*runs away*

J. Luth 07-11-06 11:43 AM

hot, get on AIM :shoot:

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 11:47 AM

^^^ - I'm glad you signed in, I've wanted to face you for quite some time.

undermine. 07-11-06 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I think the voting in LLL is alright. I just have a problem with a few select members. I respect the opinions of many of the top heads there. My situation is the same as Mim, I have 1 battle where I was dicked out of a win over. The rest of my battles have been fair for the most part.

Your argument would be somewhat valid Com...except you've bitched in more battles than I ever have. Just cuz you didn't bitch in 1 battle really doesn't mean much.

you fuckin whiny bitch.

you know how many battles I've had where I've been dicked out of a win? Many, many more than one.

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 12:01 PM

so have I, and I've never really complained before when its happened. In this particular case though, I had a valid complaint and Feeble pretty much ignored my argument. I have a reason to be pissed off, you just aren't aware of the whole situation.

J. Luth 07-11-06 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
^^^ - I'm glad you signed in, I've wanted to face you for quite some time.

lol that so? what'd I'd do to deserve that ~_^

DaTrusHurtz 07-11-06 12:07 PM

you accused me of biting once, tho i really couldn't blame you cuz the line i used was very similar to yours.

Nah, our styles are just very similar so I think it'd be a cool match.