RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   1-2 Punchline League Preseason Mag (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232328)

Script 07-25-06 04:47 PM

fuck up arguing, come on L.i your supose to be a head on here? just laugh it of bro,

Damn to much drama for a 1-2 league

King Solo 07-25-06 04:50 PM

Dude, seriously... are you fucking kidding me?

You are bullshit, seriously.... your fucking style is fucking gay as fuck. You use fucking corny ass shitty wordplay and force it and think it is ILL. You sucked ass back in '04 to and only won so many battles due to your merry band of circle jerkers.

Get the fuck outta here. Nobody thinks you are any good really... you are average at best. I could fucking name so many people on this site that could own the shit out of you.

And I don't give a fuck about this beef in here, I ain't even going to battle in this league. Fuck it, L.I. is a fucking FAG-HOLE who thinks he invented text or something... get the fuck outta here kid, you are fucking bullshit.

Script 07-25-06 05:03 PM

did someone skip there cheerio's this morning? :D

King Solo 07-25-06 05:10 PM

Lol, but nah... I'm just pissed at something that has absolutely nothing to do with this site or my quarrel with L.I. I'm just venting my frustrations towards him really. I'll be fine by tomorrow... so just keep me in the league, I'll be cool by the time battles go up. WORD. :slick:

Script 07-25-06 05:50 PM

man keep ya head up, every cloud has a silver lining an all that

~Luciano~ 07-25-06 06:12 PM

Dope Mag boi

thats why i brung u in 2 do the magz

U and Kemp the best doin it

Appocolyptik 07-25-06 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
Dope Mag boi

thats why i brung u in 2 do the magz

U and Kemp the best doin it

No Kemp's way better, but I'll learn :)

L.I. 07-25-06 06:57 PM

^ But yours is still illy yo!

Appocolyptik 07-25-06 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
^ But yours is still illy yo!

Thanks man, people seem to think you wrote it though which is wierd. I've created more beef between people than anything.

Untold 07-25-06 07:07 PM

word.. i saw my name and shitz in the mag!

SWEET.

Appocolyptik 07-25-06 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold
word.. i saw my name and shitz in the mag!

SWEET.

Word, see how I still kept bias out of the mag even though you disrespected me in the sign up thread?

Appocolyptik 07-26-06 06:27 AM

Lets get some comments up in this shit.

DaTrusHurtz 07-26-06 10:21 AM

Rules have been posted fellas :)

Daubs 07-26-06 10:31 AM

Decent mag man.

Shouldnt it be a 1-4 league then? (after i just read the rules)

DaTrusHurtz 07-26-06 10:32 AM

You could say that.. or you could say it's the 1-2-1.. or you could vary the name lots of other ways. I'm not sure if we'll officially change the name or not.