RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Magazines (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   LBL Magazine (13th August 2006) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233396)

Aeral 08-13-06 08:09 PM

no... yung joc "goin' down"

So.Rell 08-13-06 08:13 PM

Dumbass...Lol @ Butler...yea Slick screwed me over doin some low Key bullshit...He wouldn't have even face you...Slick can suck a dick

SlicKnife 08-13-06 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomsuxdixxx
This isn't RB you dumb motherfucker, and he would of won it there because RB's style is "Ride The Legend" .

who the fuck said it was RB you misinformed bitch? read what he said, n then maybe it will make sense why I mentioned RB ASSHOLE....(in capital letters so u get the point)

SlicKnife 08-13-06 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan.
Dumbass...Lol @ Butler...yea Slick screwed me over doin some low Key bullshit...He wouldn't have even face you...Slick can suck a dick

lol at you, such a sad bastard...seriously, that battle was over two weeks ago n NOW you are still crying about the outcome

n one gives a shit what you think, Kempo made the decision based on the rules...you were fucking scared of losin, admit it bitch...so it must have felt nice when you actually did, huh?

So.Rell 08-13-06 08:31 PM

Wut ngga u suck...lol thats why you lost the champ Match remember the Battles over you pussy lil ngga go to hell in gasoline draws whack fuck...

Texxus 08-13-06 08:37 PM

lmao @ gasoline draws

SlicKnife 08-13-06 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan.
Wut ngga u suck...lol thats why you lost the champ Match remember the Battles over you pussy lil ngga go to hell in gasoline draws whack fuck...

seriously...theres a reason why they made schools compulsory you dumb cunt...

lol at your reply tho, its pretty obvious my earlier comment hit hard :thumbup:

Brock Sampson 08-13-06 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempo
Dude has had an easy run to the number 5 ranking in the league

ayo...I had Nick Fletcher mayne! I was predicted to lose...which I like. But that wasn't suppose to be easy. Can't say I beat all no names in this peice.

Nice mag tho yo.

Yung Impression 08-13-06 11:07 PM

dope mag Kemp...

Automatic 08-13-06 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomsuxdixxx
Shut the fuck up Automatic, no one knows you faggot.

bitch i'm more known on this site then u are, and this is ur main fuckin site. stfu and die.

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 11:25 PM

if i have 30 posts, and you have 79. How is this my main site? i'm confused... no your confused, and it's confusing me you fucking whore.

Automatic 08-13-06 11:26 PM

u've been here less then a month lol.

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 11:33 PM

exactly, so how the fuck is this my main site if ive been here less then a month you dumb motherfucking bitch?

R. Lingo 08-13-06 11:34 PM

if you AND your mother only knew.

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 11:35 PM

lmao my nigga. rush my nigga, if your mother only knew who i was, you'd eat shit and die.